Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 128 12/3/10

Friday

So today... I got up? I think? I also think there wasn't much of a message today either so I just went back to bed, slept really well though. Ah yes, by the time everyone was ready they were out the door when I got upstairs : (.
My bed was still warm so I went ahead and got back in.  I napped until about ten am then it was off and on in between praying quietly. I finally got out around eleven thirty, mom had cleaned the kitchen. I'd have made cookies if I could find the xanthan gum : (, but then she answered my prayer to just talk and we started talking and praying  together in the family room. I told her about my feelings lately and she kind of understood I guess, I'm just so sick of all this attitude I've been getting lately I really am fed up.
We did much praying together, a little crying too, but mostly praying it really was refreshing to spend that time with mom and God. She went to get the littles and I attempted to crack down on blogging. I probably accomplished about a week and a half. I finally finished that other book. Now I'm up to this one. I played around on facebook and a wdf game or two, CR started talking to me and I finally found out that Leia isn't mad at me she's just having phone trouble...
I talked to Jesse and Hartman too, and I had a sweet conversation with Amy, a dearly sweet friend of mine. She's been through so much and yet she's still got it all together, so inspiring. I love God and you so I give thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment