Monday
This morning about seven am mom and dad both came downstairs, sat on my bed and told me they loved me. It was rather strange, and I almost thought I was dreaming. They were like We love you and we want you to know your loved so go ahead and go back to sleep... And I did and I didn't get back up until about one pm.
I got all ready to go, I picked up Selah and took her to the Chiropractor, after that I met Jesse and Kylie at Sears and we hung around, and I of course turned on all the snow-globes :D.
Jesse had made a sled out of two old skateboards and a seatcushon... We waited until after Kevin got back to use it though. Kevin had this weird friend at the mall... Kyle? We gave him a ride home, and he was lots of kinds of special... Jesse and I agreed that he may be possessed or something.
Kevin and I exchanged meme's for a bit and we went sledding, but it was super freezing outside so we didn't stay out long. Lastly we exchanged poetry in the sun room for a while... Jesse made spaghetti for dinner...
I miss you always trying to cook something or make something silly for dinner. Your sucha goof, and your always so serious about everything... We played Naruto on the Ps2 and I won a lot. It seems that Jesse and I are pretty fairly matched, after watching Jet Li's The One I went home... I've got a lot of things to think about.
I'm starting to feel... weighted again... needing you.
This morning about seven am mom and dad both came downstairs, sat on my bed and told me they loved me. It was rather strange, and I almost thought I was dreaming. They were like We love you and we want you to know your loved so go ahead and go back to sleep... And I did and I didn't get back up until about one pm.
I got all ready to go, I picked up Selah and took her to the Chiropractor, after that I met Jesse and Kylie at Sears and we hung around, and I of course turned on all the snow-globes :D.
Jesse had made a sled out of two old skateboards and a seatcushon... We waited until after Kevin got back to use it though. Kevin had this weird friend at the mall... Kyle? We gave him a ride home, and he was lots of kinds of special... Jesse and I agreed that he may be possessed or something.
Kevin and I exchanged meme's for a bit and we went sledding, but it was super freezing outside so we didn't stay out long. Lastly we exchanged poetry in the sun room for a while... Jesse made spaghetti for dinner...
I miss you always trying to cook something or make something silly for dinner. Your sucha goof, and your always so serious about everything... We played Naruto on the Ps2 and I won a lot. It seems that Jesse and I are pretty fairly matched, after watching Jet Li's The One I went home... I've got a lot of things to think about.
I'm starting to feel... weighted again... needing you.
No comments:
Post a Comment