Sunday
About ten am this morning we had family church. It was cute. Mom shared about how God loves us. It was nice, Selah and I got ready for New Hope after that I wore my wig. There was no Jr. Church because they were taking communion (something I haven't actually done in a long time!) Apparently they do it once a month.
I'll be honest, to me the service here is rather dry, its not for me but to the other people it speaks too, I'm glad for them. When it was finally over we shared a nice lunch and Selah and I stayed to help decorate a bit. It was fun, two little girls; Samantha and Emily helped us we took apart and repaired a Christmas tree and then decorated it together while singing Christmas carols. The mics were still on and the girls got distracted by them. We sang the twelve days of Christmas together and even managed to remember the whole song lol. It was very loud, fun and entertaining.
When we got home I chilled on the computer until it was time to pick up Jesse, about 6:30pm or so. He was sleeping when I got there so I had to get him up! I let the dogs do it. Everyone was surprised to see my hair, its always fun to show it off. Since they weren't all in the same room when I explained, one by one they asked me if it was real lol.
We got to church just as they had begun worshiping, and like usual worship was really good! First Mr. Riddle shared about getting to know God, then Joel gave us another exercise, this time it was about prophetic praying and just getting in the Spirit and hearing who God wants you to pray for then pray for them. It was really good! Then there was an alter call and it was wonderful. I believe Jesse got some good face time with God. He seemed to be affected, I didn't want to listen in so I simply sat and soaked in the Glory of the moment. God has been good to me lately.
Everyone sat around laughing and talking after that, and when we left Jesse and I laughed about embarrassing things that we'd done in the past, we hung out with Kylie and watched tv until almost 2am. I really enjoy spending time with them, his family is sweet, we're sledding tomorrow... I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment