Thursday
I woke up at seven am and I'm pretty sure I went straight back to bed. Mom notified me that the plumber would arrive soon. Everything after that became a warped dream. I was sleeping awake I could hear them talking and mumbling and drilling holes in the walls but I was still half asleep. God only knows how I slept through that mess.
Finally around 1pm I got up and got dressed. They were still trying to figure out how to fix the problem. Apparently when selah made Latkas a few nights ago she put the peels down the disposal and they got frozen in the pipe somewhere. Awake, and definitely not going back to bed I got to work on the Polymer stuff, I was making presents. and I wanted to get them done before we left...
I had to go shopping for Plaster since I needed it make molds with, I'll be getting some silicone soon too. I'm not dangerous enough to play with resin lol.
Since I had made plans, I went ahead and picked up the younger two (usually I get Selah) and took them to the chiro so mom would get Selah. This worked out for everyone somehow or another. Mom and the plumber finally resolved the situation by pouring lye down the drain. I wanted nothing to do with it. A little after mom left for Selah I left for the mall and for Michaels. At last I finally have a bucket of plaster! Jesse messaged me and asked if I could help him get to La Pinata's so he could meet with Mr. Riddle. His car was kind of trapped, I agreed but I said I wasn't going to stay because it was his business he'd be dealing with there. I dropped him off and went to half price books I totally found a bunch of Edge/ Forge books and indulged <3 I didn't buy them but they were a good read. Laughably I ran into Kylie and Tom (the dad) on the way there.
I thank God constantly for Mr. Riddle (and his family) and Joell (not to mention the rest of the team). From my perspective they've really brought Jesse into the light about some stuff. That and they've helped Leia as well. God is good.
Mr. Riddle has helped him, just like you, and just like you he's been everything I could ask for in a friend.
He's the first friend that's been fully honest with me in a long time, fully honest. He tells the truth and in the Word of God.
Dont think about it. Your not supposed to think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment