Saturday
Today was pretty good. I slept in to about eleven am when mom came down to wake me up. She asked if I'd like to go places with her like Beca's baby shower. However when I got up to take a shower she left without me :( She left for the shower while I was in the shower...
So I mucked about for a bit before landing at the computer. I checked my facebook and my beloved Amy from the old Hearts class had really liked my photoshop pictures so she only commented on almost all of them :D
For Jesse I'd planned to melt my old pewter scraps and make him a special coin for Christmas... I cant mention what your present is until after you get it. Anyway, he said he wanted to see it but I said no but I did offer to hang out instead.
I beat a scrimmage of C&C Tiberium wars (and won for once lol) and grabbed my guitar and headed out.I had to dig my car out, its been snowing pretty well lately...Yet it doesn't feel right, it feels to me that it shouldn't be here but I dont know it also seems late... Timidly I droveover there but I couldn't make it all the way up the driveway so I turned around and parked off near the bottom. Laughably aparently he wasn't there when I got there because while I was trying to park him and his sister pulled in and he helped me park. We all packed inside and chilled out, I got to meet the older brother and get this! They were playing Puyo Puyo! on the Sega Genesis... (I used to have an emulater for it) only it was called Doctor Robotniks Mean Bean Machiene! I was so surprised and thrilled. This day gets better -laughs- As I was driving on to there street I got a phone call, eager to answer before I lost service I flipped open my phone, not recognizing the number... Lately I'd been praying for God to just not leave me alone I had just posted lyrics to that Rick Ashley song on my FB... So the phonecall? After straining a bit to hear I realized it was none other than a Rickroll. Someone Rickrolled my phone. That was so Win.
I thanked God for that bit, he really does stick to me lol.
I spent the remainder of my eventing there, we had burgers and very spicy fries, when we carpooled to pick up Kevin we even picked up some movies: The Last Airbender and Prince of Persia, both of which we watched and they were good, I didn't get home until almost three am, but it was worthit. I havn't stayed out and just relaxed. In a long time. :)
Today was pretty good. I slept in to about eleven am when mom came down to wake me up. She asked if I'd like to go places with her like Beca's baby shower. However when I got up to take a shower she left without me :( She left for the shower while I was in the shower...
So I mucked about for a bit before landing at the computer. I checked my facebook and my beloved Amy from the old Hearts class had really liked my photoshop pictures so she only commented on almost all of them :D
For Jesse I'd planned to melt my old pewter scraps and make him a special coin for Christmas... I cant mention what your present is until after you get it. Anyway, he said he wanted to see it but I said no but I did offer to hang out instead.
I beat a scrimmage of C&C Tiberium wars (and won for once lol) and grabbed my guitar and headed out.I had to dig my car out, its been snowing pretty well lately...Yet it doesn't feel right, it feels to me that it shouldn't be here but I dont know it also seems late... Timidly I droveover there but I couldn't make it all the way up the driveway so I turned around and parked off near the bottom. Laughably aparently he wasn't there when I got there because while I was trying to park him and his sister pulled in and he helped me park. We all packed inside and chilled out, I got to meet the older brother and get this! They were playing Puyo Puyo! on the Sega Genesis... (I used to have an emulater for it) only it was called Doctor Robotniks Mean Bean Machiene! I was so surprised and thrilled. This day gets better -laughs- As I was driving on to there street I got a phone call, eager to answer before I lost service I flipped open my phone, not recognizing the number... Lately I'd been praying for God to just not leave me alone I had just posted lyrics to that Rick Ashley song on my FB... So the phonecall? After straining a bit to hear I realized it was none other than a Rickroll. Someone Rickrolled my phone. That was so Win.
I thanked God for that bit, he really does stick to me lol.
I spent the remainder of my eventing there, we had burgers and very spicy fries, when we carpooled to pick up Kevin we even picked up some movies: The Last Airbender and Prince of Persia, both of which we watched and they were good, I didn't get home until almost three am, but it was worthit. I havn't stayed out and just relaxed. In a long time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment