Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 116 (11/21/10)

Sunday

This whole week has got me mixed up. I was fairly certain today was Monday, anyhow Dad woke me up about 9am for a sort of informal family time. It was sweet and I sort of enjoyed it. Dad shared how vitally important it is for us to give thanks no matter what. That really helped my day. After  that I and Selah got ready to go to New Hope. Anything but TOG; no seriously.

It was cute, when we got there Paula sent us over to the lake-house to join the youth-group there. We met Zach the leader guy but no-one else had shown up yet so he went to get everyone else. He shared in Matthew (page fifty-eight) about how Jesus is so great that the Legion bowed down to him. Anyhow After his message everyone just goofed around and played pool After that Selah and I went home. Sadly my computer has decided to ERROR and now its not working (which is why I haven't been updating) which makes me incredibly sad. I just saved some important dreams and it and I want to keep them but I cant if it wont give me two seconds. So I spent some time on the house computer until about 3 when mom made me get off. I started to draw but ended up cleaning upstairs. I tidied the whole thing up. Its no where near perfect but as far as office space goes its tons better than it was.
I worked up there until it was time to go to FCF. Church was a little different tonight. I liked it though. There was a new girl, Lisa. To be bluntly honest I'd sooner hang out with John and Brandy Belt but that's just me, maybe it was the accent...
Regardless I grit my teeth and thanked God for her, and that she'd found this place of love!
So when David gave his speech about cholera in Haiti she kept interjecting, I wanted to give my points too but... She made me feel relatively uncomfortable in the warning light sort of way. So I just ask that God blesses her and loves on her a lot. Moving on we had one totally awesome worship song, and then Joel shared with us his wonderfully incredibly training. First we wrote a love letter to God, it was very sweet, deep and sweet and we pressed in and so on. Then we wrote a letter to ourselves from God, it was lovely. It really blessed me it was like a little exercise that opened my heart to giving and receiving more love between me and God. It felt really good to just write it all out. God gave me something to truly be thankful for there. After that I went up stairs, mom and I stayed really late she and Mr. Riddle talked about bunches of stuff, and I actually went back down to worship with Mrs. Riddle and Joel. Mr. Riddle said he enjoyed watching me draw; had a nice time, mom and I got home around 12am.

No comments:

Post a Comment