Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 125 (11/30/10)

Tuesday

Well today was peachy but improved with time.

Didn't make it up the stairs because I had to make use of the porcelain. So I went back to bed until 10am when your adorable sister texted me. We chatted all morning while I made her present. It was sweet I think she's friends with selah now I started her present while mom worked on the cookies. About 1pm I got online to check some stuff I needed to go to the mall for a wig brush and drop off some dvd's at the library. I didn't really feel like going but I did anyway. On my way out the door I spotted neighbor Adam Green. I dont know if I've mentioned but his father recently passed away due to unforeseen circumstances. I prefer to remember him as a hard working member of society that he was, who's joy in life was his family, fishing, and hunting. Not to mention the ferocity and terrifying nature of his Halloween costumes.

Anyhow I waved and actually stopped, since I wasn't in a rush I plodded over to the fence to say hi. I asked him how he'd been because I honestly didn't know and was a little worried. He said he was okay, and that he was glad I stopped because he'd been wondering if I'd like to hang out some time. I mentioned that would be cool and that I was going to the mall, he could come if he wanted.  He did. I prayed the Lord.
It was an awkward silence... but we made it to the mall where I encountered Jesse, he got a hug and then I bought a wig brush. We stopped in games galore and played x men a bit before leaving. Trying to decide on what to do we finalized on seeing a movie. HP#7 to be specific. I brought us back to get some cash then we trucked out to the Springdale 18, and on the way we bantered about stupid stuff like drugs and religion. He actually thought I'd be the type to get all christianese on him and was surprised. All the same through the rain and extreme cold we made it safely and after purchasing my super cheap 6$ Tuesday ticket we played war in the theater until it was time to watch the movie. Such a gentleman he brought me a cup of water :)

Honestly I thought the movie sucked, the  second one better be better. It was just like the book though, so I guess I cant really complain. I think it could have just been executed better at least. I'm excited about this green lantern movie though. From me HPx7 gets a 5/10. Leaving the theater, also not wanting to return to home we truck stopped at Ihop where we (I mostly) bantered on and on while nibbling banana bread which I somehow forgot to bring home with me. I only feel a little bad about that. He asked if I had a boyfriend and I told him about you and our situation, he was speechless... We played table hockey with a dairy cup until 11pm. We played that black ops game, which I am terrible at- stupid xbox controllers...

After writing when I got home I headed to bed.
You know I feel like God really loves me in so many ways. I feel it, its like an aura. I heard that your doing well from both Emily and Selah, it makes me happy because on the inside we've both changed, but its for the better. I dont want you to think I'm forgetting you or leaving you behind. I love you and I'm anticipating March 1st like its the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment