Dear God
Thank You God for today,
thank You for everything
You have given me. You have
Thank You God for today,
thank You for everything
You have given me. You have
provided me with more than
I could ever dream of. You
I could ever dream of. You
have fed me when I was hungry
You have blessed me with
peace when I was troubled.
You really have given me
everything I have ever
asked for. I love You God. I love
You for everything You have
ever given me! God You
are so good, I am truly
blessed to be called the
child of God. How great is
Your love, which You have
lavished upon me; You
even call me Your child.
I am Yours. I want to be everything
I can for You.! I want to water You
like a garden with my praise.
It say's in Your word that You will
never leave me or forsake me, my
life and the things I have experienced
is evidence of this great love. I
want to cherish You like You cherish
me and hold me close. I want to
press in like everyone say's.
I want to bless Your heart more.
Thank You for Your spirit, Your holy,
comforter, the one You sent in Jesus'
place to stay with us.
Come fill me up with Your love, I want
to be so overflowing that I splash
Your spirit onto other people, I want
to swim in the spirit and roll in Your
love like a puppy in the mud
I love You. I give thanks to the Lord, to
You, for You are good! Yes, You
are everything. Beautiful. Thank
You for giving me the words to say
and the thoughts to pray.
I want to be in Your presence.
You humble me. I want to feel
Your smile like sunlight shining
on my face on a cold day.
Thank You lord I lift You on
high. I sing my praise to You alone.
You are my father my dad, my
friend, my brother and my lover.
I cant thank You enough for all Your
gifts all Your love and just how
much You care, because Your not
beyond my reach You are tangible I
Just have to be willing to reach out and
touch You.
Let me hear the truth.
The lord is my shepherd and I will lack nothing.
Here I have typed what I wrote, exactly as it was written. Enjoy!
You have blessed me with
peace when I was troubled.
You really have given me
everything I have ever
asked for. I love You God. I love
You for everything You have
ever given me! God You
are so good, I am truly
blessed to be called the
child of God. How great is
Your love, which You have
lavished upon me; You
even call me Your child.
I am Yours. I want to be everything
I can for You.! I want to water You
like a garden with my praise.
It say's in Your word that You will
never leave me or forsake me, my
life and the things I have experienced
is evidence of this great love. I
want to cherish You like You cherish
me and hold me close. I want to
press in like everyone say's.
I want to bless Your heart more.
Thank You for Your spirit, Your holy,
comforter, the one You sent in Jesus'
place to stay with us.
Come fill me up with Your love, I want
to be so overflowing that I splash
Your spirit onto other people, I want
to swim in the spirit and roll in Your
love like a puppy in the mud
I love You. I give thanks to the Lord, to
You, for You are good! Yes, You
are everything. Beautiful. Thank
You for giving me the words to say
and the thoughts to pray.
I want to be in Your presence.
You humble me. I want to feel
Your smile like sunlight shining
on my face on a cold day.
Thank You lord I lift You on
high. I sing my praise to You alone.
You are my father my dad, my
friend, my brother and my lover.
I cant thank You enough for all Your
gifts all Your love and just how
much You care, because Your not
beyond my reach You are tangible I
Just have to be willing to reach out and
touch You.
Let me hear the truth.
The lord is my shepherd and I will lack nothing.
Here I have typed what I wrote, exactly as it was written. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment