Thursday
Today was my favorite Holiday.
And it will also be the last entry in this book. Thanks giving is one of my favorites simply because of the food! Corn, Pumpkin pie, bread makes you fat- its all just so good!! About 12:30pm we left for Papaw and Nannies and the Delicious feast began not too long after. For pie we were privileged to eat both custard and pumpkin.
I relaxed on the couch next to Selah and worked on the manga for 7DS before playing on the computer. It was all very relaxing. I even took a really great nap in the living-room. To top it all off Nanny answered our prayers for new luggage by giving us theirs. when we got home (around 9 pm) I tried to use my computer, but to my dismay I had made one fatal error...
I did not format again, I got the Aleruon (Win/32) virus... Now my laptop doesn't even work. At all...
So I'm stuck, All I can do now is just thank God for everything he has for me, and I love you, I'm thankful for you and most of all I miss you... so ... on to book four I guess.
Note: If you get the Aleron virus, its a rootkit and pretty much it eats your hardrive from the inside out. If you find out you have this virus, IMMEDIATELY save everything you have and format your hardrive, or you'll loose everything, there is no exception I did my research.
Today was my favorite Holiday.
And it will also be the last entry in this book. Thanks giving is one of my favorites simply because of the food! Corn, Pumpkin pie, bread makes you fat- its all just so good!! About 12:30pm we left for Papaw and Nannies and the Delicious feast began not too long after. For pie we were privileged to eat both custard and pumpkin.
I relaxed on the couch next to Selah and worked on the manga for 7DS before playing on the computer. It was all very relaxing. I even took a really great nap in the living-room. To top it all off Nanny answered our prayers for new luggage by giving us theirs. when we got home (around 9 pm) I tried to use my computer, but to my dismay I had made one fatal error...
I did not format again, I got the Aleruon (Win/32) virus... Now my laptop doesn't even work. At all...
So I'm stuck, All I can do now is just thank God for everything he has for me, and I love you, I'm thankful for you and most of all I miss you... so ... on to book four I guess.
Note: If you get the Aleron virus, its a rootkit and pretty much it eats your hardrive from the inside out. If you find out you have this virus, IMMEDIATELY save everything you have and format your hardrive, or you'll loose everything, there is no exception I did my research.
No comments:
Post a Comment