Wednesday
Sigh...
I slept in to 10am before getting that call from Rico, only to discover that I needed Mac software to update the sight. This frustrates me. So that plan was canceled, I did a little digging on OcRemix before taking a quick shower and then driving Selah to pick up her friend so I could take them to the Mall. We got a little turned around on the way but everything turned out fine. I shopped around a little even bought some clothes I almost bought some really nice skinny jeans that looked really good but I couldn't do it so I passed on them they didn't have front pockets and they weren't really jeans.
Around 6pm I went to borders, after running to get cough drops for gay Josh, your right I am too nice sometimes, but I got a chocolate bar out of it... I read a book or five until about 8:30pm then Selah and her friend met me at Borders so I could drive us all home.
On the way back we stopped at Wendy's. I think I've fixed my computer, and I got to chat with Harold, and Aaron and Emily before heading to bed. I'm excited for tomorrow, I love thanksgiving!!!
I love to give thanks!
Sigh...
I slept in to 10am before getting that call from Rico, only to discover that I needed Mac software to update the sight. This frustrates me. So that plan was canceled, I did a little digging on OcRemix before taking a quick shower and then driving Selah to pick up her friend so I could take them to the Mall. We got a little turned around on the way but everything turned out fine. I shopped around a little even bought some clothes I almost bought some really nice skinny jeans that looked really good but I couldn't do it so I passed on them they didn't have front pockets and they weren't really jeans.
Around 6pm I went to borders, after running to get cough drops for gay Josh, your right I am too nice sometimes, but I got a chocolate bar out of it... I read a book or five until about 8:30pm then Selah and her friend met me at Borders so I could drive us all home.
On the way back we stopped at Wendy's. I think I've fixed my computer, and I got to chat with Harold, and Aaron and Emily before heading to bed. I'm excited for tomorrow, I love thanksgiving!!!
I love to give thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment