Monday
Ugh mornings.
I got up this morning a little groggy, and otherwise angry with my uterus. This morning saw the scattered remains of emotional tension from yesterday. I still don't know, nor do I wish to; what happened. After a word from the Bible, and mom took Selah and brought her back because of more emotional reasons; mom cornered me on the couch and yelled at me for something I didn't do. I told her yesterday. "I'm going to a farm. Free ice-cream. Don't know when I'll be back." I dont know what she heard but apparently even after last night she seemed to think I was marauding the countryside with strange men who stare at goats. Angry, although calm I chose to make a small point of whom I was with, to inform her that I was sick today, and not to argue about it. After a little bit of moping I finally crawled into bed next to selah and we napped until mom asked me to take her back to school, which I did after taking loads of pills. (And by loads I mean two midol and a vitamin)
They wouldn't let her in the building though so we had to have mom call. Then time to work on homework, mom left to go to the thrift store with David. After bathing I had delicious natchos and tea for food and got some work done. I even picked up all the littles. I even managed a blog update or two today. Its starting to get to me that I'm so far behind, but I will catch up. At least before Guyana.
Selah informed me today that you were right all along. I had thought this all started at the end of August, my mind has been very hazy about that lately but when Selah told me that Henry came in july not august it all made sense. I'm so sorry for confusing that. I was depressed too but now I'm overjoyed. Harold, Hartman, Faust among other people have been keeping me company. I miss you terribly, but nothing will get between me and you again, not even a while continent. HUZZAH!!!!
Did I mention that Aunt Karen came over about 11am while mom wasn't here, she took pictures of this weird sock-monkey that used to be mom's old toy in her bed. I still refused to hack her facebook though. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment