Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 122 (11/27/10)

Saturday

It took the grace of God, no seriously it took His grace and peace that I begged for to keep me moving today. Awoken at 8:30 am which I expected considering we'd been offered free breakfast at Ikea or something like that. The Thore store! So I got dressed and even wore my "Is God Real" shirt, I'm so brave. I can only imagine the contorted look on my face however so I supposed that this wasn't the best day to wear it. I may have been scaring off potential "saves". See this whole traveling thing has got my panties in a total bunch. A Total bunch. Its like a brain wedgie, I love my family and I would do anything for them. Anything. Anything except travel.

It doesn't help that the TSA is making things worse for me! And even more fun my period is kicking in. So I gotta try harder not to go into rage-mode?
All I can do is take deep breaths and chant excerpts of the Bible and the little book of calm, repeatedly. Drinking lots of fluids helps too. Moving on we piled into the van after mom and dad argued on who was more or less ready to go. I held my breath. More and more I've been thinking about how no one ever listens to me but when I finally heard I have nothing to say... I guess that's why I keep my mouth shut. The words dont come out right anyway.

When we got there it was pretty cute. I've only seen it from the outside. Its pretty big, cleverly thought out as well... I know where we're buying the pillows!
After eating less than half a pound of mixed eggs crunchy bacon and a few hash browns with a cinnamon roll (which in no way lived up to Cinnabon in case you were wondering... although I did almost cheat on you with that pumpkin pie, it would have been right revenge for that time you cheated on me with a pastry! flaky bastard! ... moving on...) When we got home I plastered my self to my bed, to be honest I slept like a trippy garage door opener last night, on and off and-

I stole a turn on the computer probably around 3 or 4pm after playing a touch of cave story. Did I mention my laptop is shot? ea too much skins I guess...
Anyway I found this awesome little gig on youtube about give thanks to the lord. It was totally cute and makes me smile, we should take dance lessons together. About the time I was figuring out how to play C+C Tiberium 3 Aunt Karen called and wanted us to come over and have a chick flick night. To be honest I really didn't want to go but some how my three sibs and a qt of banana sundae icecream disagreed so we ended up on the way to her house. Before we left we looked up movies and stopped at the library to pick them up. We watched 27dresses or something like that, when we got there, I found the whole movie to be absolutely boring honestly, then we watched my favorite movie- Elizabeth town... With Orlando-kill my self and Kirsten-crazy suitcases. Following that was a brief intermission then the gag sex movie from the early 80's, oh sorry I mean Grease. I cant believe that style is coming back, ick.

We also had food, a baked potato, beer bread, some awful brownies, and spare turkey. After that candy. I swear Dove is stalking me, I dare you to eat one and not slowly spit it back out as you read the excerpt or fortune from the wrapper I mean WTF!?
Finally after all that was over with I gathered Spencer from Black Ops in the basement, he was playing with Zach. I made us all come home after warming up my car... its getting colder.. As cheesy as this sounds I miss you and I need you because I'm cold. Keep whispering to me... it helps me sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment