Friday (black)
Today started off boring. I suppose it had potential but trying to get anything done just wasn't happening. So after eating some bacon, being disappointed with my computer and taking a shower, I helped mom cover herself in duct tape. First we tried using the one she started with her friends. But about half way through it just wasn't working out. So I picked a t-shirt out of my closet that I wasn't wearing (it looked better on her anyway) and we started over. The finished product took us an unknown amount of hours but we finally got it done. Mom was freezing cold by the end of it. We stuffed it with plastic bags and she was very thankful for my help, which I was proud to offer. Score!
I got to bless someone today. My siblings have already begun to fight over the luggage cases Papaw and Nanny so blessingly gave to us. I talked to mom yesterday and we agreed that traveling together is tough. I have decided to just be happy with what I get. Fighting with an 11yrold boy and a 14yr old girl is like arguing with a 4yrold holding a semi-automatic, it gets you nowhere and there's always a mess. I will manage regardless.
I am thankful and I've been making an effort to show it. I watched Angel Brigade for a while and practiced drawing hands before stealing Sophie's spot at the computer to check my email and such. I started pulling pictures off my old myspace to put onto my facebook. I'm so over myspace.
So I made a new friend whom I dont want you to feel threatened by at all. He's like a smart combination of Your two groups of friends. Its brilliant! When I first met him I thought he was an just another FMA cultist, or a narutard but he's not! I offered to meet him at Borders so I could explain more anime to him over free coffee (yay coupons). This just goes to show Gods Grace and fun-love over me. After getting my free (40c) coffee I started reading manga and the coolio sales guy was like "Anything I can help you find because this is definitely the only section I know" We had a laugh about it and got to talking about Christmas presents and he told me about this great gift he's getting for his fiance, apparently there's a professor Layton movie that was only released in the UK and he found it for her, it was super sweet. Then Isreal showed up and we got into it about different types of manga and genre's and so forth. I got to dust off my anime side and show off. It felt great, then there were these two younger kids who were like, "Sorry you were just so interesting we couldn't help but listen in..." I was thrilled! They wanted to hear what I had to say! Whee.
I had an absolutely wonderful time, and the kids were like "God bless you!" and I was like Christian anime fans YAY!
Rant time!
Now. You know how I am, how I'm a masochist for awkward and strange situations, I like going places I've never been, with people I dont know. I dont know why, I guess its what I do to feel alive, everyone's got their thing. I have not taste for drugs, distasteful stuff, and alcohol is so nasty. Instead I think I'm an adrenaline junky, I love to sing songs I dont know in front of crowds of people who are probably drunk. I love driving around the city at five in the morning, music up or down singing at the top of my lungs. Laughing in the theater so hard people get mad and making fun of B movies... I just love it. Almost as much as I love drawing for worship, and praising with people who mean it from the bottom of their hearts. Hearing peoples God stories, everything I just love it. With that in mind, I proceed confidently.
After giving my extra 40%off coupon to some lady and purchasing this (my 4th journal) from Borders; Isreal offered me a movie at his artist friends house. So in waiting for return information we caroused Old Navy which was a terrible mess, and then Meijer, turns out Meijer had pie for sale with coohwhip. A dollar fifty for two of my favorite things? WIN! Pie in hand we trekked to his friends house, enroute I told him my story, about you and how we've kept strong. It wasn't anything special, just someone for me to talk to, I talked a lot about you, I bet your ears were on fire. I also talked about how its shown me who my true friends are.
So I got to meet Nick and his girlfriend Brittney, his art was so cool. It was like if I'd taken a ton of Ritalin and actually perused art as a career. Totally neat.
We watched Scott Pilgrim and ate pie together, it was very cool. I feel like I've stopped at the artists gas-station to refuel. Inspiring. Isreal was like a stable Christian Steve. He read chapter one of 7DS and really liked it. He was very nice and God blessed me well today with his friendship. I'm so excited, I made new friends, had pie, and watched a movie all in one day. I am so thankful for you and the people I can fall my friends. I am so thankful you have trust in me. Faith in me? Well I stopped putting my faith in me its time to put it in God yea?
A little applause please?
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment