Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 118 (11/23/10)

Tuesday

Today wasn't too bad.

All morning I worked on my blog, html code, and that sketching project for you. Mom made cookies, whihc I desperately desire to eat. Yum.
I waited until 1pm for Rico to cal with the site info, and he called at 1pm on the dot except to reschedule. So we did, for between 10am-8pm tomorrow. Lucky me. So I spent my afternoon reviewing source code and practicing my sketches I'm definitely getting better!
I got Selah from school, and later in the evening while I was drawing she asked me to take her to NWP for YG, I reluctantly agreed; and wound up driving her to seedy ville. But she said she had a ride back and all...
Mom and dad went on a date to steak and shake  I want some too...
I worked on the project until Sophie started being a little ... obnoxious... so I had to stop, I pretty much went to bed after that >.>.

No comments:

Post a Comment