Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 117 (11/22/10)

Monday.

Ahhhh Mondays

Today mom actually made an effort to wake me up. I crawled out of bed and climbed upstairs. Where lonely I sat on the couch and nothing happened. Not even a morning prayer. So what did I do? I fell back asleep.
Eventually I moved to the much more comfortable floor where I gave some thanks and had a very weird dream about candy-pan... I dreamed that I woke up in Japan but everything was made of candy and after crushing chocozilla and defeating some chocolate giant I was awarded with luxurious sweets... so much toffee. mmm.
It was so wonderful. Omg. So I got up off the floor about 11ish mom was leaving to do some errands.
So after a shower  I cleaned my room some more while watching big bang theory.
Mom called, since she was still out, and so she asked me to pick up the littles. When I went to get Selah I almost ended up driving away without her since her friend had gotten in the car I guess my head thoguht it was selah...
I drove her friend home and then we went to Chiro, while waiting for her I went into Target, but they didn't have the kind of icecream I liked so I grabbed some commodities and we stopped at Wallgreens on the way home. Once home I returned to my adventures upstairs and I got into practice and research!

I'm still figuring things aout but thats not going to stop me. After watching an episode of chuck with dad I checked on my computer I haven't been on the internet all day. It doesn't feel that bad actually... anyhow I trusted god and gave me just enough time to save some important files. Bless the Lord! And tomorrow Rico will call and I'll figure out how to program this websight for Paula, Yay God. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment