Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 64/212 (9/29/10)

Wednesday

Today was interesting. 

After I got up and curled up on the couch we had our little study which was cute. I got a nice hug and mom said she had to leave by 9:45am for some study she was taking. I was online at that point and I'd had some oatmeal for breakfast. I didn't leave until 10:30am this time but I had a few stops on the way too. Needless to say I love giving.

Papaw keeps teasing me because I usually make it to their house in record time. It took me a little while to get started because Papaw was watching a show, so I didn't finish until about 2pm. After the first one we watched Walker Texas Ranger (Chuck Norris Cowboy Style) after which I finished my 2nd lesson. It looks like I'll be finishing the other two tomorrow while I bake a cak. I wish I had a treadmill at the house, then It'd be so much easier for me to exercise because I can do almost anything while walking!

Around 6pm we watched the political speaker HB on tv. I think he's funny. Then Nanny made the BEST RIBS I'VE EVER HAD. And I've never had ribs :D They were DELISHUS. YES. DELISHUS.

I headed home about 9:30pm and arrived safely. Oh and it looks like I've got a way's to go still... but I'm doing okay, if I only look at it by monthly perspective it doesn't seem so bad. I cant say I'm wishing it away but, sometimes its nice to be able to see the horizion in the distance even if its far away. Man I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment