Tuesday
Today was uneventfully peaceful.
I went back to bed, and then mom came in to worship. After that I accomplished two blog entries, maybe more. (Yes... these are accomplishments now ><) I'm trying to get caught up I promise.
I exercised some and had food Then suddenly dad was home with stuff for Sophie's birthday party! I wrapped her presents, and started cutting out poster board letters. It was very fun. It made me want to start scrap-booking again. I love making things out of paper. Today was a beautiful day too...
I went to pick up Selah while dad got Sophie and Spencer. I'll finish that sign tomorrow. I really had fun making it.
I hung out with my family and cleaned up around the house. It even rained, I love the rain. Harold showed up online later in the day and we discussed womens rights in power work and law vs. Chivalry.
I'm not afraid of him like you guys are... It still kind of makes me laugh, your horror stories.
Regardless they all make me miss you. Its so not fair but I'm doing okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment