Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 67 (10/2/10)

Saterday (not fixing that one either)

Today was fun times.

I had a dream last night but I got to sleep in to 11am
When I got up dad and Buddy were working on the front steps and bu 11:30am I was writing up that dream on notepad. When dad mentioned that someone needed to pick up Selah I some how got recruited for the task. She should be at Mcauley by 12pm he said. She stated this specifically. I left at 11:40pm with my bible incase she was late. By the time I arrived home Selah-less it was 12:30pm and when I called her she was just arriving there. I was frustrated with her at first, but the time wasn't an entire waste, I did get to spend a good amount of time reading my Bible and spending time with God. :D

Although I wasted a lot of time today playing games I did have a pretty good day. Warren pleaded with me to bring him cake, but I didn't have any to give but I decided to venture over there anyway. We ended up watching some lame Zom B movie. Oh and you'll be glad to know that they're all moving out. Gone forever, I wont be able to hang out over there anymore. Which sucks, now what am I supposed to do when I have nothing else to do? Anyway Steve is moving to Clifton with Kyle (who lives there already) Caty is moving back to florida, Lilly is probably moving in with Steve, I have no clue where Aaron and Jackie are going, and Warren is pissy because he doesn't want to move back in with his family.

This sucks. Now I wont have anywhere to go (within two second walking distance, I'm not saying I don't have other friends I'm saying I don't have last resort boredom locations anymore) when I'm lazy and feeling alone. Even if you didn't care for them they're still my friends and they will be missed, even if they aren't reputable. They were good at entertaining my distractions and keeping my mind off the slight anguish and withdraws until I grew out of that monthly phase. So with the losers off the block what next eh? Its funny how all my last resorts have moved away (I'm not trying to insult you by calling you a last resort. Its more of a compliment, please don't be offended) CR lives in Kentucky, Aaron in Hamilton, Drew to college, not that he matters. Whats a girl to do? What is with all my closest friends just up and leaving, I understand its not all by choice but seriously? Literally, everyone I ever considered (in my childhood) to be a close friend has just taken leave.

So I'm left with you. Your the powder. (note: I can not expliane this analogy).
Your the dry left at the bottom of the barrel. So I guess what I'm saying here is you better not leave. Only God knows what I'd do if you became out of reach. Your the point blank, your all that's left of what ever friendships I tried to have. Besides Steve, the only remotely spiritual person I talk too these days that's in my age group (I love you FCF guys, I'm not referring to you at all you've all been spectacular- this is just me venting). I might hang out with him some time, I know your a little worried about him but I trust him and its fine because I'm not dumb like that. Its all been a game you know? of course you do you all ways know everything.

I just want to talk to you. I cant hear God. I'm upset. I'm letting these emotions controll me at the moment, but in a day or so It'll all just wash away and I'll be a grown up again. I just need to take a deep breath.

Yep. I'm okay.

note: you know its so funny how I can hear you worrying about me in my head. Oh and I can hear God now.

No comments:

Post a Comment