Thursday
Today was interesting to say the least.
Today was interesting to say the least.
Even Getting out of bed was a challenge. In fact getting anything done today was hard. I realized I'm addicted to memes again, sorry. I've decided to time everything again tomorrow though, so I can get everything done that I want to. This morning mom got a call from Roxane that tomorrow weekend is Conway's birthday and that she'd like a cake for him. mom didn't charge her much either because we're also making their wedding cake.
I didn't get very far on it today, but I did get it all planned out. I did some ironing and the dishes, and some how thoughts of me doing those things for you kept popping into my head, weird huh.
I enjoy them, oh what fun we will have. After I did the dishes, mom made me a muffin and I set up and listened to my classes. I havn't answered the question yet but I've told my self I'll take care of it tomorrow. I've also decided to turn my living space upstairs into office space : )
I didn't get very far on it today, but I did get it all planned out. I did some ironing and the dishes, and some how thoughts of me doing those things for you kept popping into my head, weird huh.
I enjoy them, oh what fun we will have. After I did the dishes, mom made me a muffin and I set up and listened to my classes. I havn't answered the question yet but I've told my self I'll take care of it tomorrow. I've also decided to turn my living space upstairs into office space : )
Even though it took me a while I got an alligator made for Conway's cake, mom and I would've made soap but we were out of oil but we'll be doing that shortly. Did I mention I can hit all the notes in "hello" Not that its an accomplishment or anything but I can ><.
At 3pm mom and I went together to get the littles and after chiro Selah and I went to the NCH tea-shoppe to have an expensive bout of tea with friends. I had a lovely time with her friends anyway and we all fit in pretty well.
I totally admit to, and repent from entertaining distraction today, it was totally a battle. Cant say I won or lost either. I'm going to the breakfast club tomorrow morning and I'm pretty excited about it, cant wait for God to wake me up. I watched the TS "God Warrior" video on youtube and totally thanked God that I'm not a "God Warrior" I'm thankfull for His grace in my life, and that I'm not some psycho religious freak, I'm a Jesus freak, but I'm not a psychopath. Thanks God! You make it all worthit.
At 3pm mom and I went together to get the littles and after chiro Selah and I went to the NCH tea-shoppe to have an expensive bout of tea with friends. I had a lovely time with her friends anyway and we all fit in pretty well.
I totally admit to, and repent from entertaining distraction today, it was totally a battle. Cant say I won or lost either. I'm going to the breakfast club tomorrow morning and I'm pretty excited about it, cant wait for God to wake me up. I watched the TS "God Warrior" video on youtube and totally thanked God that I'm not a "God Warrior" I'm thankfull for His grace in my life, and that I'm not some psycho religious freak, I'm a Jesus freak, but I'm not a psychopath. Thanks God! You make it all worthit.
No comments:
Post a Comment