Monday
Today was a work out.
This morning dad read more from the Holy Spirit and You book. I enjoyed it, because this part he read about was explaining how to receive the Holy Spirit which was something I needed to hear.
I napped in moms bed after that and she let me sleep until 9am. By 10am I was rested, clean and ready then grandma called and asked if I wanted to go to the JCC (Jewish Community center) to work out. Not really but I needed the exercise so I begrudgingly left to go with. By 11am we had arrived, and this place was huge!
It has a 2 story fitness center, a daycare, a double gym with 1/8th mile walking track, an indoor/ outdoor pool. A sauna and mini-tv's on every treadmill/ bicycle. Not to mention the lunch area (it smelled really bad but the food was good) and the key cards you had to use to get into all the rooms. Wow. The first thing we did after getting a locker was stretch out and walk 1/4th a mile on the 1/8th track. Then I walked briskly on the treadmill for 20minutes and about two miles on the bike. I tried to use the elliptical but despite the fun look of it it was weird and hard ugh. After all that we had lunch. Tuna. By the time I got home it was about 2pm, I computed until it was time to get Selah and while I was waiting to get her my package came!
I was pretty excited, I love my new jacket (Historical Reconstitution). I didn't think Selah would be in any kind of meeting, she was supposed to come right out but she was no where to be found! I hauled rear all over McAuley (and I've only been in there 2x) looking for her and finally found her back-facing me in a class room. Womens club went to 5 instead of 4:30 apparently. Whatever.
The rest of my time was spent blogging today. I've got to figure out how to post pictures!
Today was a work out.
This morning dad read more from the Holy Spirit and You book. I enjoyed it, because this part he read about was explaining how to receive the Holy Spirit which was something I needed to hear.
I napped in moms bed after that and she let me sleep until 9am. By 10am I was rested, clean and ready then grandma called and asked if I wanted to go to the JCC (Jewish Community center) to work out. Not really but I needed the exercise so I begrudgingly left to go with. By 11am we had arrived, and this place was huge!
It has a 2 story fitness center, a daycare, a double gym with 1/8th mile walking track, an indoor/ outdoor pool. A sauna and mini-tv's on every treadmill/ bicycle. Not to mention the lunch area (it smelled really bad but the food was good) and the key cards you had to use to get into all the rooms. Wow. The first thing we did after getting a locker was stretch out and walk 1/4th a mile on the 1/8th track. Then I walked briskly on the treadmill for 20minutes and about two miles on the bike. I tried to use the elliptical but despite the fun look of it it was weird and hard ugh. After all that we had lunch. Tuna. By the time I got home it was about 2pm, I computed until it was time to get Selah and while I was waiting to get her my package came!
I was pretty excited, I love my new jacket (Historical Reconstitution). I didn't think Selah would be in any kind of meeting, she was supposed to come right out but she was no where to be found! I hauled rear all over McAuley (and I've only been in there 2x) looking for her and finally found her back-facing me in a class room. Womens club went to 5 instead of 4:30 apparently. Whatever.
The rest of my time was spent blogging today. I've got to figure out how to post pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment