Tuesday
Today I made unexpected plans to visit papaw and nany. I got up early like usual for family time and I took a nice shower... I really made an effort to talk to God alot today. I called P+N's about 10am and left about 11:45am, when I arrived I got set up to work on the fresh wine project, then we had some really good meatloaf for brunch. It was quite delicious, with some experimental spicy tomatoe sauce on it. Mmm.
Before I left Nanny had asked me to bring the snap press that mom has, but I forgot. So we lounged and watched the election news stuff. Honestly these days I think the news is silly, they never have anything really important to say, while Fox news is okay I guess, for their mostly optimistic... and I think Glen Beck is Hilarious! I hate to say it but I'm disappointed in our country, sure we got free from England, but now we need to get free of our selves, and we're really not doing a good job. So I continue to pray that we get it together, me too I'm definately not saying I'm perfect, but some days...
I got about four pages sketched up today, I hope to get them fixed up and inked soon. I think I'll ask my friend Chaz for help, he's good at this sort of thing.
For dinner we had salad and more meatloaf, I have to say Nanny makes the best home cooked meals ever.
Heartwarming I tell you!
I arrived home safely.
No comments:
Post a Comment