Thursday
I felt bad today because I accomplished very little. I couldn't even stay awake!
Finally I got my act together and baked a cake but all mom's stuff was everywhere so I couldn't do anything.
Then we ran out of ingredients, and I have no money and neither did mom, so I scraped up some change and went to Aldi for some shortening, but I didn't really have enough. I went after I got Selah and we went to the chiro, and thankfully when dad came home he went and got the sugar for us.
I made up my icing while watching Hustle (BBC), I'm getting better at the icing thing too.
Before mom went to work we stopped up at Michael's for jewelry supplies for me, looks like I'll be starting that again soon. Fun times. I went to bed early, there just wasn't anything else to do. I miss you and I want to see you so much
Friday
Literally nothing interesting happened today at all. Literally, I mean, I did the dishes like ten times and picked up all the children. Thats it.
No comments:
Post a Comment