Tuesday
Today was very busy for me too!
But at the same time I didn't get anything done? I didn't eat much for breakfast but after I got showered and dressed and stuff mom and I left for TOG. I spent the majority of our time there vacuuming.
Ever vacuumed a whole church? The carpets around the pews, and the old wood under them. It was wooorkkk, My legs were sore from getting stuck between pews because the space is so narrow!
Next time though, we're bringing our vacuum. When I was finished with that, I started sweeping the basemasement floor, yuck. It was good though, all in all. Most of all I realized that through all this work- this is what I'd been asking God for all along. "Oh yes God, I'd like a nice fix-er-upper house and the money to fix it with... blah blah" it never occurred to me exactly just how much work that would entail, money or not. Ick. Therefore, I take back that request- God may I please just have what ever you have planned for me.
It was kind of funny though, that It'd never occurred to me just how much work that really was!
We worked there for a little over three hours when they ordered Pizza. I was helping John Belt build a table. The pizza was okay but I was really just hungry. I ended up getting interrogated about the Charis Bible college stuff. Finally about 2:15pm we were home. Mom left about 3:30pm to get the littles, then all of a sudden it was "Judah can you make dinner!" "Judah can you take Sophie to GS?" "Judah can you take Selah to Libby's?" "Judah can you take Sophie to the Sk8'n Place?"
It took a while to sort everything out but finally (after doing everything!) I started making dinner (overly salty cheesy broccoli soup. ew)
While I was making dinner though, mom played this amazing message for my by this girl. When her mom found out she was preggars she tried to get a Saline abortion. Well it was fail because the girl lived and was born that day! She's amazing and her story was just incredible! Her name is Gianna Jessen and you MUST look her up if your reading this, she is beautiful and incredible!
After I took Selah to Libby's I got gas at Speedway and then I went and got Sophie, following that we went to the Sk8'n Place where I spent the better half of my evening. (from 6:30pm-8:45pm)
There wasn't really anything for me to do there, all in all I was pretty ronry. However, I had an opportunity to get depressed about it, which was difficult to ignore. An intense feeling of loneliness and separation pooled in my head. Like mom's favored word I felt disassociated but I was lucky because Faust and I had chatted earlier and he gave me a nudge in the right direction and when I remembered that I felt better. I'd hate to loose you to anything love.
Finally (no really finally, that music gets SO OLD) after a while it was time to go. We got home about the same time as momma. I ended up hanging out next door for a little while, we watched that new RE movie, oh there's going to be another one btw. I think their trying to give a dead horse the T-virus if you get my drift.
Today was very busy for me too!
But at the same time I didn't get anything done? I didn't eat much for breakfast but after I got showered and dressed and stuff mom and I left for TOG. I spent the majority of our time there vacuuming.
Ever vacuumed a whole church? The carpets around the pews, and the old wood under them. It was wooorkkk, My legs were sore from getting stuck between pews because the space is so narrow!
Next time though, we're bringing our vacuum. When I was finished with that, I started sweeping the basemasement floor, yuck. It was good though, all in all. Most of all I realized that through all this work- this is what I'd been asking God for all along. "Oh yes God, I'd like a nice fix-er-upper house and the money to fix it with... blah blah" it never occurred to me exactly just how much work that would entail, money or not. Ick. Therefore, I take back that request- God may I please just have what ever you have planned for me.
It was kind of funny though, that It'd never occurred to me just how much work that really was!
We worked there for a little over three hours when they ordered Pizza. I was helping John Belt build a table. The pizza was okay but I was really just hungry. I ended up getting interrogated about the Charis Bible college stuff. Finally about 2:15pm we were home. Mom left about 3:30pm to get the littles, then all of a sudden it was "Judah can you make dinner!" "Judah can you take Sophie to GS?" "Judah can you take Selah to Libby's?" "Judah can you take Sophie to the Sk8'n Place?"
It took a while to sort everything out but finally (after doing everything!) I started making dinner (overly salty cheesy broccoli soup. ew)
While I was making dinner though, mom played this amazing message for my by this girl. When her mom found out she was preggars she tried to get a Saline abortion. Well it was fail because the girl lived and was born that day! She's amazing and her story was just incredible! Her name is Gianna Jessen and you MUST look her up if your reading this, she is beautiful and incredible!
After I took Selah to Libby's I got gas at Speedway and then I went and got Sophie, following that we went to the Sk8'n Place where I spent the better half of my evening. (from 6:30pm-8:45pm)
There wasn't really anything for me to do there, all in all I was pretty ronry. However, I had an opportunity to get depressed about it, which was difficult to ignore. An intense feeling of loneliness and separation pooled in my head. Like mom's favored word I felt disassociated but I was lucky because Faust and I had chatted earlier and he gave me a nudge in the right direction and when I remembered that I felt better. I'd hate to loose you to anything love.
Finally (no really finally, that music gets SO OLD) after a while it was time to go. We got home about the same time as momma. I ended up hanging out next door for a little while, we watched that new RE movie, oh there's going to be another one btw. I think their trying to give a dead horse the T-virus if you get my drift.
Anyhow... I miss you, and life just isn't the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment