Tuesday
Today was a petty good day.
Al though I didn't go back to bed this morning I did get to lay down and talk to mom a bit. I cracked down and took my first exam and I also got started on my next cake. tori actually called me tonight to tell me I wouldn't be babysitting Owen tomorrow. I'm glad she actually called me this time. I do feel kind of bad for her, she was finally fired from Speedway, at the same time she probably deserved it. We incidentally skipped Bible this morning because Selah was late waking up.
I spent my morning downloading class sermons and AWMI stuff while making icing. About 1pm Buddy showed up to do more work on the porch, He's been making it look really good, despite the fact Sophie broke part of it with water. Using mom's left over Royal I made a bunch of butterflies, this cake is going to be H.O.T. I was inspired by the steam punk cakes on Cakecentral. Mom said I should go to the cake club meeting but then Steve texted me and asked if I wanted to go Frisbee golfing, and he actually responded this time so I decided to do that instead. We were only there for about an hour and made a total of 6 or 7 holes (in other words we made good time!). I was invited to potential Lava tag tomorrow morning and since Tori canceled I had potential to go, so I hope it works out. I hung out there for a little while and we had (chocolate) rats on sticks. The night was finished with 2/3rds of Sherlock Holmes (Steve's lap top bit the dust) and then I was off to bed.
Al though I didn't go back to bed this morning I did get to lay down and talk to mom a bit. I cracked down and took my first exam and I also got started on my next cake. tori actually called me tonight to tell me I wouldn't be babysitting Owen tomorrow. I'm glad she actually called me this time. I do feel kind of bad for her, she was finally fired from Speedway, at the same time she probably deserved it. We incidentally skipped Bible this morning because Selah was late waking up.
I spent my morning downloading class sermons and AWMI stuff while making icing. About 1pm Buddy showed up to do more work on the porch, He's been making it look really good, despite the fact Sophie broke part of it with water. Using mom's left over Royal I made a bunch of butterflies, this cake is going to be H.O.T. I was inspired by the steam punk cakes on Cakecentral. Mom said I should go to the cake club meeting but then Steve texted me and asked if I wanted to go Frisbee golfing, and he actually responded this time so I decided to do that instead. We were only there for about an hour and made a total of 6 or 7 holes (in other words we made good time!). I was invited to potential Lava tag tomorrow morning and since Tori canceled I had potential to go, so I hope it works out. I hung out there for a little while and we had (chocolate) rats on sticks. The night was finished with 2/3rds of Sherlock Holmes (Steve's lap top bit the dust) and then I was off to bed.
You know the days are going by pretty fast... I mean, we only really have a few months left. Its so weird to me because on the one hand I feel like there's so much longer to go, and on the other hand it really feels like only a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment