Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 76/212 (10/11/10)

Monday...
Last night Faust wasn't the only person I talked to. I made plans with a Carissa as well. The plan on my end was to complete my aily chore? and then meet her at her workplace, where she would then carpool the both of us to her apartment where we would bake and have fun and stuff.
This however...did not go entirely as planned.

For starteres I didn't really want to get out of bed. Bible talk wasn't until 7:50am today so I just rolled around on the couch. I unloaded the dishes and filled the fish tank form om. Funny how she hates the sound of running water where as I enjoy it.

I was getting ready to go around 9am when Harold and I started  chatting. All in all it was a fantastic talk, he proposed a social challenge or sorts. One question a day basically, we discuss something or other. So the first topic was war, it was pretty intriguing. I enjoyed the conversation it pretty much covered my need to have a stimulating conversation with someone. I especially enjoyed the part where Hartman suddenly interrupted with "JOHANNA IS BABY! @ATRIUM" I immediately went and prayed for her with mom, and I hope she's doing well...

I departed about 2pm after a shower and a nice chat with mom.
Since Carissa wasn't quite ready for me I hung around michaels for an hour then I headed her way. I stopped at Wmart by them for cake ingredients and hung out there until she texted me that they were on the way. I was going to meet them at hobby lobby, but it took them about 2 hours :(.
I wasn't upset or anything, it was just time I could have spent sulking looking around instead of waiting for them ><. They found me in the holiday section winding up all the snow globes at once so they'd go off and sound silly.

Turns out they live (at the moment) right next to my home school from when I graduated.
We hung out, and I made a huge mess all over Carissa's table and floor. Icing and cake everywhere >< I showed her how to line the pan, and hold the icing bag like mom taught me, it was pretty much all fun times :3.
I mixed everything by hand with the help of Kyle's muscles, and when the cake was all said and done we sat down to watch some crazy fish show on animal planet. Towards the end Carissa wasn't feeling so well so I decided to go home. I got back safely at 11:40pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment