Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 81/212 (10/16/10)

Saturday

Today was Sophie's birthday party.

I was blessed enough to get to sleep into 1pm today.
I spent the afternoon forum searching and lurking... I made some new friends though. A little guilty about reverting to my old forum ways, as long as my focus is on God though I'll be fine...

I was very thrilled to bot be sore today, after a shower I straightened Sophie's hair via birthday request. It does look really cute on her though, I do feel bad about not updating recently, I'm trying to get on that ><
Around 6pm when Sophie's guests began to arrive there was one in particular that struck my attention -

It was Flipper!
I haven't seen her since I regularly attended Clovernook!?  I was very happy to have her number again, and now she gets to come to church with me! Oh joy Oh bliss! Sophie and her friends seemed to have a a pretty good time, they watched some REALLY annoying movie called Fred... and they really loved the way I decorated Sophie's cake.
I was happy, it was a good day, Mr. Riddle even commissioned me to help make a graphic. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment