Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 79/212 (10/14/10)


Thursday

Today stuff got done :D

My list:
  • Get eyes measured and buy glasses.
    Well WING eyecare wouldn't measure my eyes because they dont do that anymore, but atleast I went up and asked.
  • Bake weekly cake/update cake blog.
    This happened! I started by baking it!
  • Work out.
    Sadly this did not happen...
  • Illustrations.
    Didn't get to this either... ><
  • Help mom do stuff...
    I did a lot of cleaning :3
  • After Bible this morning I got online and suddenly I was talking to Faust! I kid you not we chatted from 8:30am until about 2:00pm and it was like the best time ever!
    We just chatted the day away, about 11am I moved my laptop into the kitchen and found a recipe and just started baking... Although the first cake was pretty much crap. It tasted fine but the middle was all kinds of soggy and gross. I had to wait until 3pm to bake another one, but this time I had Spencer's friend Kailen's help.
    I had to get Selah at 4:30pm and go to the Chiropractor, just like usual. So mom took out my 2nd batch of cakes for me. While I was out with Selah we stopped at Wing, but of course they said they wouldn't do it, because they didn't want to be liable if the glasses I bought online wouldn't fit.
    So I spent the remainder of my afternoon fixing up my new cake blog, I felt pretty good about my progress, yay stuff accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment