Sunday
Today was unexpected.
I can tell you honestly that I did not want to go to church this morning. But I did. Because dad woke me up for it and he wants me to go, I go for him. I just cant find it in me to say no. So off we went, it was cute enough, with their little worship band and short message. Its just down the road from you now, you know? Sorry the bridge is out.
I bet we could go there Sunday mornings, spend the day together and then go to FCF in the evening. I'd rather go with you. Wouldn't that be nice, being with you.
This time I sat in my own pew, yet some how they managed to bump me about while I was trying to draw and write. I began to watch my dreams as I've had another bizarre one last night. Just weird but I so love them. So Brandy begins to give announcements and I tune them out because I really don't care and I was writing an alternative to one of my older dreams while they were giving their little conference testimonies. When all of a sudden I heard my name. "We're just going to pray for Judah..." What? I looked up and Brandy was giving me the 'Yes. you, now get your butt on stage so we can bless you' look. I cautiously set down my stuff and plodded towards the front of the room before about 20 members. I was so confused, why did I need prayer. Then John explained to the twenty some church members that I was going to a prophetic art conference next week and then he invited EVERYONE (the whole church) down to the front to pray for me.
Today was unexpected.
I can tell you honestly that I did not want to go to church this morning. But I did. Because dad woke me up for it and he wants me to go, I go for him. I just cant find it in me to say no. So off we went, it was cute enough, with their little worship band and short message. Its just down the road from you now, you know? Sorry the bridge is out.
I bet we could go there Sunday mornings, spend the day together and then go to FCF in the evening. I'd rather go with you. Wouldn't that be nice, being with you.
This time I sat in my own pew, yet some how they managed to bump me about while I was trying to draw and write. I began to watch my dreams as I've had another bizarre one last night. Just weird but I so love them. So Brandy begins to give announcements and I tune them out because I really don't care and I was writing an alternative to one of my older dreams while they were giving their little conference testimonies. When all of a sudden I heard my name. "We're just going to pray for Judah..." What? I looked up and Brandy was giving me the 'Yes. you, now get your butt on stage so we can bless you' look. I cautiously set down my stuff and plodded towards the front of the room before about 20 members. I was so confused, why did I need prayer. Then John explained to the twenty some church members that I was going to a prophetic art conference next week and then he invited EVERYONE (the whole church) down to the front to pray for me.
I got a few hand on me, and I promised my self I wouldn't freak out and cry. John went first speaking peace and blessing and Gods will ect which was sweet. Then the drummer guy, then the ritzy lady, and then the indy singer kid (I know these sound kind of mean but they are literal naming patterns I give people so I can recall them Literally) and finally an older lady who was at the Caroline conference. All in all they had some really neat stuff to say and I've written most of it down else where.
What stood out most was the indi-kid's word for me; he specifically said I was God's princess, that I am royalty. Well I think its about time I started wearing purple! So be it. I'll dye my hair grape vine.
He also called me wise, thus the beginning of me being re-assured that God is listening when I talk to him. Because I've been asking for wisdom but I get an added bonus- I'm royal <3
I wrote all of it down right away, and then it was food time because for the 2nd week in a row people brought foods. I noticed, after I was prayed for, that my heart felt like it was on fire, that was new.
Finally we left and I sent Leah and John directions to the Riddles even if they didn't show up they'd have them. Dinner was feed yourself so I had a tasty tasty bowl of Raisin Bran and a hot pocket. Dad borrowed the power washer from Buddy and we all spent the afternoon spraying the deck down with it. You wouldn't believe the difference. It went from old and decayed looking to BRAND NEW!
I set up one of the two other blogs I plan to have, soon the cake one will be up as well. I can do This! We left for FCF at 7:05pm; I missed it. I drew you and me. Since Jamie was under the weather today it was stereo music today, but I like stereo worship sometimes. Everyone had something to share tonight too. Joel prayed for Selah, and Brad shared the slightly late finance papers. And then Will gave a wonderful message. It was good stuff.
What stood out most was the indi-kid's word for me; he specifically said I was God's princess, that I am royalty. Well I think its about time I started wearing purple! So be it. I'll dye my hair grape vine.
He also called me wise, thus the beginning of me being re-assured that God is listening when I talk to him. Because I've been asking for wisdom but I get an added bonus- I'm royal <3
I wrote all of it down right away, and then it was food time because for the 2nd week in a row people brought foods. I noticed, after I was prayed for, that my heart felt like it was on fire, that was new.
Finally we left and I sent Leah and John directions to the Riddles even if they didn't show up they'd have them. Dinner was feed yourself so I had a tasty tasty bowl of Raisin Bran and a hot pocket. Dad borrowed the power washer from Buddy and we all spent the afternoon spraying the deck down with it. You wouldn't believe the difference. It went from old and decayed looking to BRAND NEW!
I set up one of the two other blogs I plan to have, soon the cake one will be up as well. I can do This! We left for FCF at 7:05pm; I missed it. I drew you and me. Since Jamie was under the weather today it was stereo music today, but I like stereo worship sometimes. Everyone had something to share tonight too. Joel prayed for Selah, and Brad shared the slightly late finance papers. And then Will gave a wonderful message. It was good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment