Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 80/212 (10/15/10)


Friday

Today was cake
I actually did a lot today...

by 7:45am we were having Bible time, then I had to get ready to go with grandma.
I drove to her house by 8:50am but the cool part was that Harold called to ask his question for the day. I had a really great chat with him about where the world is going and whats going to happen to us at the end. I actually thought he as Aaron at first because their pitches are quite similar until I realized it was him. Grandma didn't exercize with me today she had a counseling thing to go to so  without her I walked about a half a mile (four laps on the raised track) and probably another mile and a half on the treadmill. The tv in the treadmill reminded me why I don't care for House, so instead I ev-trained my miltank :3

After that we went to Mt. Adams to see the wedding dress exhibit. It was beautiful, so many different kinds of dresses and fashions. All the dresses were incredible and inspiring, their was even one that was made of rubber gloves among other things...

Since we were still in Mt. Adams and I 'd never really been up there before except for a couple times to play house in the park (a theater) there were so many cool shops and restaurants that we didn't look in, I cant wait to go back now. I really want to spend a day up there like I did in Indiana. I spent the rest of my afternoon working on Sophie's cake. Since I was aloud to sleep in I made a point to stay up as late as I could and I did. I even got to talk to Mr. Riddle and Steve, even Harold a bit. 2:30am I finally gave in and went to bed, I'm so thankful for these guys though, they've really kept me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment