Sunday
Mom woke me up at9am this morning but ironically it was Dad who asked if i wanted to go to TOG. Since I was already up I decided to go. On the way there I scribbled up some new roleplay material. and sketched up some ideas for Mr. Riddles slogan thingy.
Worship at Tog seemed to last forever, and mom signed me up for some woman's meet thing, I feel very unenthusiastic about this. I'm still skeptical and scared of this place, and over the years I've learned to trust these feelings, I don't want to have them and mom told me to at least give them a try but at the same time it just doesn't seem right to me...
I drew some faces and stuff, Carey, Champy's wife? said I could draw for her anytime, and I did scribble something together for their little girl I guess...
On the way home I finished some stuff, I seem to be feeling a little artsy lately.
I spent my mid-day carousing the forums, and what joy what bliss, I seem to have run into a lit 6-paragrapher. I was pretty excited, she'd sent me a pm and wondered if I was still up for a roleplay because she'd been to my profile. I explained that I was very very picky and she agreed that that was okay... but... then the group we joined turned the really sweet sounding camp-escape onto the titanic sinking story thing into a yuri, and while granted that happens rarely... It was still disappointing. I mean really? Yuri? Sigh.
Then it was church time, and Mr. Riddle gave a nice message, I drew up a bit and all in all it was pretty nice. Turns out Joel and Mike are starting up their prison ministry, exciting no? So we prayed over them, and then over Becca, and Mrs. Riddle, so I just pray that they feel better.
Mom woke me up at9am this morning but ironically it was Dad who asked if i wanted to go to TOG. Since I was already up I decided to go. On the way there I scribbled up some new roleplay material. and sketched up some ideas for Mr. Riddles slogan thingy.
Worship at Tog seemed to last forever, and mom signed me up for some woman's meet thing, I feel very unenthusiastic about this. I'm still skeptical and scared of this place, and over the years I've learned to trust these feelings, I don't want to have them and mom told me to at least give them a try but at the same time it just doesn't seem right to me...
I drew some faces and stuff, Carey, Champy's wife? said I could draw for her anytime, and I did scribble something together for their little girl I guess...
On the way home I finished some stuff, I seem to be feeling a little artsy lately.
I spent my mid-day carousing the forums, and what joy what bliss, I seem to have run into a lit 6-paragrapher. I was pretty excited, she'd sent me a pm and wondered if I was still up for a roleplay because she'd been to my profile. I explained that I was very very picky and she agreed that that was okay... but... then the group we joined turned the really sweet sounding camp-escape onto the titanic sinking story thing into a yuri, and while granted that happens rarely... It was still disappointing. I mean really? Yuri? Sigh.
Then it was church time, and Mr. Riddle gave a nice message, I drew up a bit and all in all it was pretty nice. Turns out Joel and Mike are starting up their prison ministry, exciting no? So we prayed over them, and then over Becca, and Mrs. Riddle, so I just pray that they feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment