Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 75/212 (Ten ten ten)

Sunday :D

I didn't actually know it was ten ten ten day until Josh Telescan pointed it out to my mom who told me ><

I wrote todays entry with a marker... because I was stranded at Hobby Lobby and my pen died...(Because I actually wrote this on Monday XD)

So this morning dad actually asked me if I'd like to come to TOG, I politely declined, and he was kind enough to let me go back to sleep. When I finally got up, about 11am and I got on my computer and blogged a little, and uploaded my pictures. FB was being all mean though and wouldn't let me upload them all at once. So I did what I could, I messaged Leah to see if she was coming and gave her directions to my house for John. I also found out my friend Carissa is pregnant. I swear if one more of my friends gets pregnant I'm going to be surrounded by babies! Babies! EVERYWHERE! From all walks of life yeesh.

Anyhow, Mr. Riddle sent me a text I didn't get asking if I'd speak about my trip before the message, which I ended up doing any how...
Everyone was happy for me and Leah and John showed up too. Since mom and dad didn't take two cars they went ahead and drove me back before everyone else left, because they had to be at Leah's moms. I was fine though I had spent my entire day relaxing any how. About 10pm I struck up a conversation with Faust that lasted until about one am, but it was still nice. :3

Well... I guess... Rawr means I love you in Dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment