Saturday
My posts have been getting shorter and shorter I feel kind of bad about that. I mean I started out having everything in the world to say, and now I'm back down to zip? What happened? Did my life suddenly become empty or something? No way... must be because your not around.
I didn't wake up until 2pm this afternoon. I also had a weird dream, but I like dreaming so thats all dandy.
I vegged honestly, thats what I did, but around 7pm dad took me and Selah up to the 'Hope' church house for some sort of meeting. We were the only ones, besides the host, to show up. The lady who invited us gave us a tour of the little house, it was quite beautiful actually... They were hoping to turn it into a small coffee shop, and I said I was proud to offer my past experiences/ services. She was delighted, so now I'm excited to see what this place turns into, its very lovely. It would be a sort of student/christian hot-spot/tea thing. Praise the Lord.
Ironically its what I've always wanted.
We talked for quite some time, just about everything. Turns out the lady who invited our dad actually wanted to talk to us to begin with.... together me and Selah are unstoppable, while we don't agree on all things, and I like my explanations better she's very smart. We build off each other you know. By the end of the little meeting we'd blown the lady's mind, and ended up praying for her. It was ... awesome, I cant wait to see what God does to the place. I'd be honored to be involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment