Wednesday
I've got to stop staying up late!!! ಠ_ಠ (<<<)
Today I was awoken by the sounds of my brother cleaning his throat and stomach. yum.
Due to this there was no morning word, just a simple I love you. The rest of my morning and afternoon was spent on pasting Sophie's b-day sign together and a little forum surfing.
I ended up joining a bunch of them, which I shouldn't have but I did anyway...
I will probably ditch most of them unless something interesting happens... There were two that stood out at first, Midoria and Solia, of the two Solia is way more user friendly and not nearly as inflated as Gaia. In fact all of the ones I looked at were drastically different from Gaia, what a nice change. :3
Solia is pretty much like the old gaia but with a nicer playing field. About 5pm it suddenly began to storm leaves and thunder trees. It was quite fun to see, like the cherry blossom festival in harvest moon. Literally its like fall snow, very pretty.
A little while after that even though mom had work, we were watching the princess bride together. We all went with dad to the Island Breeze I W T reach out. It was a little annoying that all the old local links didn't know that I was a local link and they kept asking me if I needed Jeeeesus. Derp.
The whole show was very well performed, authentic and beautiful. I was impressed needless to say. It was very cool. All the dancers were natives with wonderful stories.
When we got home Selah and I stayed up until 1am... I did make up a list of stuff to do tomorrow though...
-Buy glasses
-Bake cake/wk
-Update blog
-work out
-illustrations
-chores/mom
I've got to stop staying up late!!! ಠ_ಠ (<
Today I was awoken by the sounds of my brother cleaning his throat and stomach. yum.
Due to this there was no morning word, just a simple I love you. The rest of my morning and afternoon was spent on pasting Sophie's b-day sign together and a little forum surfing.
I ended up joining a bunch of them, which I shouldn't have but I did anyway...
I will probably ditch most of them unless something interesting happens... There were two that stood out at first, Midoria and Solia, of the two Solia is way more user friendly and not nearly as inflated as Gaia. In fact all of the ones I looked at were drastically different from Gaia, what a nice change. :3
Solia is pretty much like the old gaia but with a nicer playing field. About 5pm it suddenly began to storm leaves and thunder trees. It was quite fun to see, like the cherry blossom festival in harvest moon. Literally its like fall snow, very pretty.
A little while after that even though mom had work, we were watching the princess bride together. We all went with dad to the Island Breeze I W T reach out. It was a little annoying that all the old local links didn't know that I was a local link and they kept asking me if I needed Jeeeesus. Derp.
The whole show was very well performed, authentic and beautiful. I was impressed needless to say. It was very cool. All the dancers were natives with wonderful stories.
When we got home Selah and I stayed up until 1am... I did make up a list of stuff to do tomorrow though...
-Buy glasses
-Bake cake/wk
-Update blog
-work out
-illustrations
-chores/mom
No comments:
Post a Comment