Monday
Not much of a story to tell today.
I was exhausted last night but still had trouble sleeping when we got home. I was still pretty groggy when I got up today too; dad said not for us to just laze around today but I ended up napping until 9am anyway. I guess mom didn't know because when she walked into her room (I was just waking up) she made a surprised noise.
After I rolled out of bed and decided to wake up, I put socks on to get work done.
I've been struggling with eating lately, nothing in the cabinet looks good to eat, especially when we're out of cereal. Then mom gave me some weird recipe for a microwaveable muffin.
2 tbsp Almond flower stuff (I dont really know, we just keep it in the fridge)
2 tbsp The other powder stuff in the fridge (I promise to look this up later)
1 egg
2 tbsp butter
1tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
and if you want it sweet
1 tsp sugar or honey or both.
Mix thoroughly in a bowl, scoop into a mug and microwave for 50 seconds.
It should fall right out of the mug onto a plate or whatever. Enjoy.
It tasted much better to me with sugar included. I made a list of things to accomplish before the week ends. I think I'm going to try and bake one cake a week. That sounds like a plan to me *nod*
I cleaned up my room upstairs, I've got a box of stuff to get rid of now too. Its tough to get rid of my anime and it will be missed but I think for now I'll be slightly better off without it. Later on I got caught up on the "video game pictures of your friends" thing. I think I'll give my Card Captor Sakura books to either Ty or Harold, havn't decided yet.
After I rolled out of bed and decided to wake up, I put socks on to get work done.
I've been struggling with eating lately, nothing in the cabinet looks good to eat, especially when we're out of cereal. Then mom gave me some weird recipe for a microwaveable muffin.
2 tbsp Almond flower stuff (I dont really know, we just keep it in the fridge)
2 tbsp The other powder stuff in the fridge (I promise to look this up later)
1 egg
2 tbsp butter
1tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
and if you want it sweet
1 tsp sugar or honey or both.
Mix thoroughly in a bowl, scoop into a mug and microwave for 50 seconds.
It should fall right out of the mug onto a plate or whatever. Enjoy.
It tasted much better to me with sugar included. I made a list of things to accomplish before the week ends. I think I'm going to try and bake one cake a week. That sounds like a plan to me *nod*
I cleaned up my room upstairs, I've got a box of stuff to get rid of now too. Its tough to get rid of my anime and it will be missed but I think for now I'll be slightly better off without it. Later on I got caught up on the "video game pictures of your friends" thing. I think I'll give my Card Captor Sakura books to either Ty or Harold, havn't decided yet.
At 3pm I went and got Selah, and took her to the Chiro.
We had chicken packets for dinner,
and at 9pm (when everyone was home) Dad gathered us in the living room for a small talk.
We just discussed what God is doing for us and in our lives. How this isn't a time of work for us, instead its a time of rest, study and the enjoyment of life. After blogging the last entry of my little red book into blogger it was bedtime for me at 11:30pm.
We had chicken packets for dinner,
and at 9pm (when everyone was home) Dad gathered us in the living room for a small talk.
We just discussed what God is doing for us and in our lives. How this isn't a time of work for us, instead its a time of rest, study and the enjoyment of life. After blogging the last entry of my little red book into blogger it was bedtime for me at 11:30pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment