Sunday
Good morning Sunday, as I got my self out of bed at exactly 11am. I caught up my blog to yesterday which I will enter in tonight. I spent an hour typing until it was time to eat, and then more blogging until 1:30pm. At 2pm Dad, Mom and I went up to the old Presbyterian church for a training seminar on greeting people etc. for a teen conference coming up in September/October. The cool part was we weren't the only ones we knew that were there! Joel, Conway, and friend Dave showed up as well. Along with Aaron Mitchell and friends, as well as Libby and family. This whole meeting for me was spent thinking;
"Oh God what am I getting my self into, and, I'll take the step if you direct the path, and, you said you wouldn't give me any more than I could handle so I'm relying on you, thank you for these opportunities'
He didn't teach too much about stuff I didn't already know (in other words I already knew most of what he was saying) Its just going to take practice for me to be able to implement it in 5 minutes or less.
It was about 4:30pm when we got home, I grabbed a quick snack before running out to get Leah. I got her at her new appt, and then Maya from her dad's, and on the way back we picked up Aaron who called me as we were on the way. Since it was only 6:30pm by then we went back to my house for some food and zombie flux.
Worship was beautiful, I'm really starting to get a handle on all this, even Sophie was touched by God today Bless the Lord. So Mr. Riddle's message today was quite explosive. I really enjoyed it, and what I got out of it is that I need to make more room in my art for God, that I need to spend more time in art with God. A long time ago when I was taking a 'freeing captive hearts' class a woman came and spoke over me that she'd seen me in this room with the holy spirit painting and such. I've had a lot of feelings about that but I remembered it so I need to think on that for a bit.
The other thing I got out of the message is that I have more stuff that I've been holding on to that its time for me to get rid of. I want to get rid of the things that are keeping me out of the Garden.
I'm not going to sell it all yet, but a lot of it is going.
Whiew. So we hung out a lot after service, and Conway showed me where to put the power steering in. I volunteered to take Aaron and Libby home, and after that we met Joel and Will at Ihop. They were really busy because one of the servers was late so we didn't get our food for like an hour, but we still had a great time story telling and scaring off all the other customers :).
I'm not going to sell it all yet, but a lot of it is going.
Whiew. So we hung out a lot after service, and Conway showed me where to put the power steering in. I volunteered to take Aaron and Libby home, and after that we met Joel and Will at Ihop. They were really busy because one of the servers was late so we didn't get our food for like an hour, but we still had a great time story telling and scaring off all the other customers :).
I had cinnamon-apple pancakes that could have been better. Then it was like midnight-thirty, which means time to go home. Then on the highway the unthinkable happened! I got pulled over for going "86mph" in the "65mph" lane. This frustrated me but I stayed calm and had my info ready and in the end he knocked off the one mph I was over saving me 50$ and a court order, so I wont complain. (Its been a while coming anyway, you and I both know it) The rest of the way home was a little awkward and silent, I dropped Maya off first and then Leah. I did some worshiping and singing on the way home, and after I finished this off I fell right to sleep.
Exhausted.
Exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment