Thursday
Things happened here and there today. Right after we were woken up I napped in mom's bed, she blessed me by letting me sleep in until nine. She ended up leaving about 9:30am for buisness and i got to work on my message, I eel like its hard without a bigger screen, i hate to admit it but I miss the macs at the RWC lab, they were huuge. Anyhow mom left the neighbor's note for me on the table. She was receiving a package and wouldn't be home for it and she was wondering if I could sign for it. I agreed and the guy called about 10:30am to let me know when he'd be here, and he showed up at 11:30am. By 3pm mom wasn't back yet so I went ahead and got the little people. I didn't take them to chiro, mom did because she got home right when we did, then I left again to get Selah at 4:30pm.
I showed Dr. Rafey my knee and in 0.023 seconds he totally identified it as slightly swollen. He told me to put a little ice on it for about twenty minutes. I accidentally iced it for longer though. We got back a little after five and I had veggetables on it untill dad got home about 5:50pm. We spoke healing into it together though, and it felt better after that, Dad also had some things to add to my message. I got to chat on FB with Anne and my old art friend Chad, he's getting to meed with the director of Dark knight tomorrow, I'm happy for him his art have approved. Turns out neither of us have heard from Joey since 07, funny how he's been subject to conversation lately. Frankly I'm glad he's gone, but I do pray that he's not getting into trouble and that he's well at least.
Anyway, I love you, please know that I'm okay and there's nothing here that I wouldn't tell you. I know you've been having the dreams again... I miss you and we've made it this far, almost more than 1/4th the way through, things are looking up and I have more faith than ever now.
No comments:
Post a Comment