Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 45/212 (9/10/10)

Friday


     Today in order to keep my self on track I timed everything! Send off was cute, then I napped on the couch until mom got back with Selah. Then I ate and read my Bible while mom practiced guitar. Shes learning and getting better its really cute. From about 9:30-10am I practiced guitar, then from like 10-11am I played on the computer. From 11:15am-12pm I played DDR (for exercise) and from 12pm-1pm I cleaned around the house, had a shower, and lunch. 

     Then in effort to get everything done, I used 1/4th a ritalen off-brand. Thanks be to God I got everything done in four hours. I worked on my message, and I sent a copy to dad and by 5pm I had it finished. I also completed one of my classes. By then I was starving, so mom made some weird mac’n cheese stuff for dinner. At 6pm I left to pick up Grant, he didn’t give me good directions though so I got a little turned around. But my angels got me there safely. 

     When we got back, giving my message was a little awkward but nice. It seemed like mom’s worship music went on for eeevverrr. I wish I could have picked a song or two, I’ll talk to her about it next week. It wasn’t bad just tedious, like that techno song that has a bad beat that lasts 7 minutes long… yea that one. Grant sang along though which was neat, he was very patient about it all though, even when he admitted to not really being religious, but he said he didn’t have anything else to do tonight, I bribed him with ice-cream. 

     We played the doctor game, and I finally got him to play Cave Story finally. I took him home at 10. Oh and remember Hunter? Hunter Hazzard, you met him at Ohio-con that one year… Grant is like Hunter or Aaron only quieter, no threat (in fact he’s actually friends with hunter). When I got home I finished the last of this weeks homework. While I gave my message it didn’t feel like I was doing a good job, but I had help from dad so I know I did okay. He helped me clarify things but it’s a start. I keep having these day dreams of me giving stern messages to my old church youth groups and them totally understanding it… but most of all I miss you, I missed your hugs today, I could’ve used one.

No comments:

Post a Comment