Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 48/212 (9/13/10)


Monday


When I got upstairs today I was handed the keys I left in the door, at least I locked both latches. This morning dad talked about being saved, and so we all re-spoke being saved and mom and I discussed some of our plans. I also mentioned to her that Tori wanted me to babysit Owen. I spent the next hour or so failing epically at staying awake, finally I napped and then I got up about 11am. I stretched out a bit and went to help out mom. I did the dishes, and decorated a cake for her, then she left for CHOP and some other stuff. @@@

About 1pm I cleaned up and vacuumed and started cleaning out the fridge. I was about 3/4th done when mom got home at 2:30pm. I took out all the shelves and threw a bunch of stuff away and the end result was an empty looking fridge. Sophie was like “Where’d all the food go” truth be told there wasn’t a lot of food in it, just junk. Mom was thrilled, and said some really blessing things to me, she made me feel good and loved. Bless my mom. So when dad got home he was pretty excited too and praise the Lord he even gave me a little money for helping out. I ended up computing for a while, and I read a few more chapters in Mr. Riddle’s book. I’m glad because I think I’m really starting to understand better now. I felt really good about the “He sees your future hope not your past and present shortcomings.” It makes me encouraged to know that I really can get over myself, and be real and be godly! I can do this, I can handle it because I’ve got God at my back, and he would never give me more than I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment