Tuesday
I was so tired this morning and even though it took some time after Bible study I managed to wake up.
I was so tired this morning and even though it took some time after Bible study I managed to wake up.
After a little breakfast I settled on the couch to read my Bible but I just couldn’t focus. Mom came in and we discussed our plans for the day. I attempted to spend some time in worship so I sang to the fish.
Then I read my Bible then from probably 9am-11am I fell asleep on the couch. Mom let after a while and she was gone when I got up.
My eyes were just so heavy!
So once up I did some stretching out and got some food I put day clothes on and played some DDR. Once I got my blood moving I sat down to take some classes.
It wasn’t too hard, almost exactly like the Options online classes except with a forum instead of assignments. I’m glad I’m only taking two to start, with all the students and listening it might be harder if I took more. But then again I’m just getting used to this. The cute part is that my grandparents are super excited about this, and the majority of folks in my class are in their age range. I ended up spending the day exploring the internet, I stumbled across a bunch of cute online comics.
Turns out mom wants me to talk on Friday (he wants me to have a message) and mom wants me to make dinner one of these days (I picked Thursday) being busy is something I’m going to have to get used to, but I’ve always wanted a life so I think I’m up for the challenge, I need a good motivation too like a goal.
God will never give me more than I can handle, so here I go. Now I’ve got both feet in the pool.
God will never give me more than I can handle, so here I go. Now I’ve got both feet in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment