Tuesday
Today was better, when I woke up today it was easier to get out of bed. And since waking me up an hour early is the new thing I came upstairs and went back to sleep on the couch so they could get me when they needed me. At the end of the morning love, I went back to bed for 20 minutes before getting up for food and shower. Mom and I left at 10am for some errands she needed to complete.
Well I thought I was doing better today any how, but then mom began to over state about how this is the month of over flow. She told me that I needed to make a list of the things that were in over flow in my life so I can remember them. I understand that this is important to know, but I really was not in the mood to be pressured into sharing my business with her. That got me a tad upset, and that frustration ended up sreaming high quality through my head all day. I'm sorry but even though I live at home, and my life is pretty open, its still private to me. My mom doesn't read my blog right now (yet) because I'm at a very fragile place with her right now. At this point my value for her life advice would be very low, and I dont want to risk us fighting because I cant seem to find the patience to say no.
Its gross days like these when I cant keep hold of my emotions that really sets me off.
As we hurdled some of her errands I had one of my own. on the way out I grabbed some old manga and DvDs too... stuff. I can always get it from the library now...That was tough, but I sold a whole stack of stuff to 1/2 price books for 12$... from now on I think I'll shop there not sell, My aunt told me I could sell on craigs list and make much much more. Besides the money, today I was just happy they were gone, that will open doors for more of my manga to leave. <3
Well I thought I was doing better today any how, but then mom began to over state about how this is the month of over flow. She told me that I needed to make a list of the things that were in over flow in my life so I can remember them. I understand that this is important to know, but I really was not in the mood to be pressured into sharing my business with her. That got me a tad upset, and that frustration ended up sreaming high quality through my head all day. I'm sorry but even though I live at home, and my life is pretty open, its still private to me. My mom doesn't read my blog right now (yet) because I'm at a very fragile place with her right now. At this point my value for her life advice would be very low, and I dont want to risk us fighting because I cant seem to find the patience to say no.
Its gross days like these when I cant keep hold of my emotions that really sets me off.
As we hurdled some of her errands I had one of my own. on the way out I grabbed some old manga and DvDs too... stuff. I can always get it from the library now...That was tough, but I sold a whole stack of stuff to 1/2 price books for 12$... from now on I think I'll shop there not sell, My aunt told me I could sell on craigs list and make much much more. Besides the money, today I was just happy they were gone, that will open doors for more of my manga to leave. <3
So we stopped at Michaels for some icing ingredient, and then we went to Grandmas because she was having computer trouble. As we were leaving michaels the bus in front of us rear-right tire exploded. Thought that was interesting. Grandma simply had a case of "Safe mode" which we cured in minute, and she gave me a massage (because she's awesome) and then she offered to feed us, mom accepted-I declined. I ended up feeling kind of like a squirrel, feeding off the seemingly harmless fruits and nuts she had out.
Finally on the way home we stopped at Aldi for dinner supplies. Home at almost 1pm I spent the rest of the morning with mom sewing and working on that silky blue shirt I got (I took pictures). so far I've made it sleeveless and its going to have short ruffle sleeves; but the fabric proved difficult to work with. When mom left for the littles, I managed to thread the surger by my self and then headed for a nap, but I had also gotten a phone call from Libby for Selah. I didn't give her the news until when she was getting ready to go; this of course ruined Selah's day because she'd been looking forwards to hanging out with Libby at YG all day.
Selah, also frustrated by mom's continuous overflow nagging (I'm not saying over flow is a bad thing, but some days you need to know when to quit) handed in her report and stormed off.
Things over flowing in my life:
Things over flowing in my life:
Time- I've got lots of it.
Friends- there has been an upheval of friends in my life, a time where I can learn which ones will stay forever and which ones will last a day.
Friends- there has been an upheval of friends in my life, a time where I can learn which ones will stay forever and which ones will last a day.
God- more and more every day
Worship- I've picked my guitar back up and made more room in my life for it.
After some venting... okay a lot of venting I went back downstairs and worked more on that shirt, and even ended up getting one sleeve done, but by then everyone was in bed.
After some venting... okay a lot of venting I went back downstairs and worked more on that shirt, and even ended up getting one sleeve done, but by then everyone was in bed.
So I followed suit.
No comments:
Post a Comment