Thursday
All I have to say is that today could’ve gone better. I have a web-comic obsession that its time to die too.
All I have to say is that today could’ve gone better. I have a web-comic obsession that its time to die too.
Dad woke me up this morning and after wishing everyone off I napped in mom’s bed until she got back from taking Selah to school. After that I guitarred for about half an hour then I picked up Selah’s harp while mom taught her self guitar, she’s really determined its absolutely cute and she’s doing well too. So then she and I went for a walk which was nice, when we got back I checked out my courses. I still have to do the ones in the Holy Spirit course but I’m done with the Bible basics one. Then mom had something to do so I attempted to make cookies. Fail. This time I got all my ingredients out and separated them and I had the butter and brown sugar all whipped up but they still turned out weird. The first batch in the oven came out with the gooey middle again, ew.
The second time in the oven I left them in a little longer and they came out fine but they didn’t look anything like moms. I think I put too much chocolate in them too. Then suddenly mom was home so she helped a little. And then suddenly it was like 3pm so she went to get the littles’ and take them to chiro and I went at 4:30pm to take Selah. Earlier Mrs. Riddle had asked if I could babysit one of her ADORABLE and PRECIOUS children (no joke, the Riddle kids are just the most adorable kids ever, like little Peters only more innocent and just as curious) As I was getting back with Selah Mrs. Riddle was just dropping him off. He was, as I expected, adorable, so sweet and subtle.
First we played legoes, then
“It’s a really nice day outside.”
“Yea I agree, its pretty sunny… … Did you want to go outside little guy?”
“Uh huh!” So we went outside.
“Spencer’s room is pretty cool”
“Spencer’s room is pretty cool”
“… Did you want to play in Spencer’s room?”
“Well… yea” Their so polite too it’s just so much fun to watch them. All too soon Mother hen had returned for her precious little duckling and I was rewarded with hugs from all four of them. Did I mention they give the best hugs ever! SO CUTE!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better payment.
So I pretty much spent the rest of my evening on the computer, I did however find out that the Anamanaguchi guys did the Scott Pilgrim theme and soundtrack… It was neat.
So I pretty much spent the rest of my evening on the computer, I did however find out that the Anamanaguchi guys did the Scott Pilgrim theme and soundtrack… It was neat.
So, I want to tell you and I want to share in the digital tunes with you but… ahhh I can’t. So… frustrating… Patience is becoming not my best virtue, but I can do this. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment