Monday
I actually managed to stay awake today, after every one left I started on my class work, mom even listened to one with me. It was hard to stay awake but after wrapping that up I worked on my blog all day. After breakfast I went and got two new fish (two majestic/rainbow guppies) My fire skirted guppy was looking pretty lonely since since the rock I put in the fish tank killed it. I got some water cleaner also. They didn't seem to be getting along very well so I played guitar for them. I got to see all Becca's pictures from Japan, she got some Engrish for me too I felt so loved. Haha.
I finished another lesson but mostly I rested today. Joel showed up only a few minutes after Dad got home. Mom had to leave for work but she at least got to say hi before leaving. We shared dinner, popcorn and some fun stories. After Joel left dad asked me to help Spencer Study his geography. He is very smart, silly but intelligent. When he's not playing around he gets most of the answers right. When I was done helping him I went and found dad; he was on the couch watching a documentary who suddenly became ill after a car accident. By faith and the grace of God she was completely healed. We both cried through it, it was absolutely beautiful and touching. It even made me evaluate my faith to some degree. About 10:30pm I got a FB email from your mom... I was surprised actually, if she'd sent me a question like that I wondered why she didn't send it through e-mail, I know she has mine she sends me silly political things all the time <3
She asked what was going on, what my side of the story was and apologized for being nozy. First I laughed, then I cried, and then I typed. I'm surprised my fingers didn't hurt after all that typing, haha guess that's what I get for being a gamer. Well your mom knows about most of my life now, I pretty much typed up a summary of everything that's happened to me in the past 5 years. That'll be my next post I guess... my letter to your mom. I guess I've got lots of work to get done huh, Oh yea, there's not very many pages left in this little red book. Either way I love you, and I'll be filling another one with my love for you and God really soon.!
She asked what was going on, what my side of the story was and apologized for being nozy. First I laughed, then I cried, and then I typed. I'm surprised my fingers didn't hurt after all that typing, haha guess that's what I get for being a gamer. Well your mom knows about most of my life now, I pretty much typed up a summary of everything that's happened to me in the past 5 years. That'll be my next post I guess... my letter to your mom. I guess I've got lots of work to get done huh, Oh yea, there's not very many pages left in this little red book. Either way I love you, and I'll be filling another one with my love for you and God really soon.!
No comments:
Post a Comment