Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 46/212 (9/11/10)

Saturday

     I had some totally wacked dream last night where I worked in some hospital/artshop/petstore thing it was totally bizarre. I woke up about 11am and was almost immediately enlisted by Spencer to help him make pancakes. He already knew how he just needed a little guidance and a watchful eye. then I sat down on the couch to rest a little more until mom and dad got back from their meeting. 

     Dad asked me if I’d like to go to Papaw and Nannies and I agreed. We had a good time, the little’s got to watch cable and I got to work on my computer. Papaw and nanny had bought me an Andrew Womack book about the holy spirit, and they were very excited to give it to me. Nanny had dad read some book about a kid that went to heaven and came back and it made him cry a little. She read me excerpts and I even teared up a little. It was very special. About 5pm they ordered us a huge pizza to share, and we went back home around 8pm. I ended up picture flipping until like 12am, I’d have gone to bed earlier but you know me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment