Wednesday
This morning dad just red a little out of the Holy Spirit book. But everyone had to leave early so it was understandable. I had to leave soon as well, I was headed to Papaw and Nannies today.
This morning dad just red a little out of the Holy Spirit book. But everyone had to leave early so it was understandable. I had to leave soon as well, I was headed to Papaw and Nannies today.
It was a good drive too, mom and dad were talking while I was getting ready to go but they came out and I got a hug before I left, about 9:20am. During the drive up I just spent my time talking with the Lord, I tried practicing speaking in tongues a little, it felt like I was being laughed at, but not in a bad way, in a laugh with you sort of way. When I got to P+N's they were pretty happy to see me, I got right to work on one of my lesions and after that Papaw wanted to go to the store.
First we went to Family christian so Papaw could get an NLT bible in larger print, I got a fridge magnet that say's "For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope"
After that we went across the street to Toys R Us so he could get a kid golf set for Lilly. He's been watching women's golf, these ladies make 6+ didgets a year so he's inspired for her to become a professional golfer so she can be rich. I love papaw. Finally after we stopped at wall-mart we flipped a coin between Sonics' and Subway, Sonic won, I had a fish sandwich.
First we went to Family christian so Papaw could get an NLT bible in larger print, I got a fridge magnet that say's "For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope"
After that we went across the street to Toys R Us so he could get a kid golf set for Lilly. He's been watching women's golf, these ladies make 6+ didgets a year so he's inspired for her to become a professional golfer so she can be rich. I love papaw. Finally after we stopped at wall-mart we flipped a coin between Sonics' and Subway, Sonic won, I had a fish sandwich.
After we ate I got to work on my second class, I was a little tired though so not falling asleep was difficult, so I drew while I listened. When I was done I sat outside on the swing with nanny for a while and we talked about history, and stuff my dad and uncles did as kids. A little later after we went back in I sat on the swing with Papaw, Nanny made us some really good salads for dinner. About 6pm I decided to lay down on the couch I ended up passing out untill about 8:30pm when my mom called.
She simply wanted to know where I was and if I could help the neighbor tomorrow. It was a good thing she woke me up though because I'd probably have kept sleeping. I hung around until about 9:30pm and then I made my way home. I practiced some more and spent most of the trip simply thanking Jesus. About half way down 275, about a mile from the big scary bridge traffic was almost completely stopped. The construction guys had (in 1/2 mile incriments) merged 3 lanes of 65mph, into one lane of less than 15mph. It took more than 10 minutes just to get through, and at the edge of the bridge (where the little cracks are) there was a lighted police car and a bunch of workmen.
She simply wanted to know where I was and if I could help the neighbor tomorrow. It was a good thing she woke me up though because I'd probably have kept sleeping. I hung around until about 9:30pm and then I made my way home. I practiced some more and spent most of the trip simply thanking Jesus. About half way down 275, about a mile from the big scary bridge traffic was almost completely stopped. The construction guys had (in 1/2 mile incriments) merged 3 lanes of 65mph, into one lane of less than 15mph. It took more than 10 minutes just to get through, and at the edge of the bridge (where the little cracks are) there was a lighted police car and a bunch of workmen.
By the time everyone made it out of the traffic the highway completely opened up, the nice part was that I was able to stay calm through out the whole thing.
When I got home I waved hi to the neighbors because they were outside. Mom and dad were talking to Henry so I said hi to him too. I told dad about how he was destined for great things, nanny had told me a bunch of stories about how dad had been really sick, and really injured. Well if the devil had succeeded at taking him away like that... I wouldn't be here, neither would he. It was a wow situation for me.
I'm glad I'm here though, and I'm glad I have you.
When I got home I waved hi to the neighbors because they were outside. Mom and dad were talking to Henry so I said hi to him too. I told dad about how he was destined for great things, nanny had told me a bunch of stories about how dad had been really sick, and really injured. Well if the devil had succeeded at taking him away like that... I wouldn't be here, neither would he. It was a wow situation for me.
I'm glad I'm here though, and I'm glad I have you.
No comments:
Post a Comment