Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 39/212 (9/4/10)

Saturday!

Today was an adventure. I woke up this morning to preparation. We were making our bi-annual (every other year) trip to Kings Island and everyone was excited. Except me (I was, but I just wasn't enthusiastic about it) I was mild, either way I was happy the only thing I forgot was I should have taken a tylanol but I forgot.  Selah ended up having a friend situation so we had to run and pick up her friends and that took like an hour but we eventually made it. She got to spend the whole day with just her friends, so I think she had a good time :)

I however, spend the entire day... with one indecisive boy! It was still fun times though, the old TopGun was our warm-up ride, and we spend the rest of the day waiting in line. It was like the perfect kings island day, cloudy with a breeze, cool, a saturday, laborday weekend so everyone has it off. That park was PACKED!
Now I believe actually, that I was there only a year ago, but in that time they managed to change the entire kids area, its all snoopy land now. Which is cute, but a little ridiculous. It used to be rugrats, nikalodean and fairly oddparents but now its ALL Charlie Brown. Cute. but over done. 


Spencer's a pretty cute kid, he makes the best faces. I wish I had a picture of the expression he had on vortex it was... priceless (I should have bought it #_#.
About 2:30pm (free food from 1-4pm) we went and ate with mom and dad at their political expo. There was a speaker who had some really good stuff to say. I was surprised that my feet didn't even hurt that much. About 6pm we gathered at the car for the snack we brought from home. By then it was time for ibuprofen, it was a good day exhausting but good.

In the line for Topgun, there was this guy that reminded me of Mr. Riddle but rather than being cool and smart he was super negative, only with words found only in Mr. Riddle's vocab. 
Our last ride for the night was the "Beastie/Scoobiedoo/Cosmo+Wanda/Woodstockexpress" then we went out to meet mom and dad for fireworks. There was this guy singing in one of the amphatheateres and mom and I stayed and listened to him and ended up buying his cd and getting it autographed. I dont blame him because I dont think he could hear well... but he autogrpahed it to Judith. @_@ 

It was fun times, but I totally missed you all day. It was a little boring with out you, and awkward. Fun to hold spencers tiny hands (not for long) I missed yours. And the absurd amount of pda everywhere was ridiculous. I made it through and in the end I think I missed my bed the most today.

No comments:

Post a Comment