Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 43/212 (9/8/10)

Wednesday


Well today we had to get up early apparently (the same time as usual) and so I napped on the couch for a bit, then Dad blessed us all and they went on their way. I napped, at one point mom came back and went out again a little after that I woke back up. I read in Romans  and all about the things Peter did and where he went and how he preached the word. Mom joined me a bit and then I forced myself to roll off the couch and do some exercises, mom did too it was fun. Then I played some DDR to get my blood moving. I ended up at my computer after that and mom left just before noon. 

I stayed online for a little longer before returning to the dance game (With the music on because mom wasn’t home ><) then I showered and cleaned up, I watered the lawn for dad and got to work on my classes. I have until the 12th to complete the first and second lessons in both classes. By 4pm mom asked me to get Selah, I painted my nails green while I waited. When we got back mom asked me to take Selah and Spencer to their friends, I agreed to go even though dad was home. When he got home Dad had attempted to get my  car off the lawn. He waned to mow the grass and my car was in the way, he finally got it started and came inside and asked me to move it, I was about to object and tell him that I couldn’t because it would- then I heard the motor. 

My dad had fixed my car for me! He explained that there was a short between the ignition and the shift. So I just have to put it in neutral to get it to start. We drove my car when I took my siblings to their friends, and since I was in the neighborhood I grabbed some good ol’ fashion butterscotch soft-serve. We used to go there when I was a wee-thing. Honestly I don’t like soft-serve and that cashier rang me up for a medium even though I asked for a small, when I got home I gave Sophie the rest of it and then she and dad went shopping. I re-filled the fish tank for mom like she’d asked me to do a few days earlier.  Brandon called me after a bit, he was planning to take a bus across the country to stay with family. We talked for a little while and I wished him the best and prayed for him, I know God has a plan for him I can only pray that he finds that. He will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment