Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 56/212 (9/21/10)


Tuesday

Today wasn't bad, it wasn't very long either. Bless the lord I went right back to bed after family meet up today. I got back up at 9am and showered then had breakfast while reading my Bible. Then I played guitar and after some DDR and blogging , mom expressed an interest in eating at Chipotle and getting wifi from Panera. Since I like Panera better I offered to get my lunch there but we both ended up eating there anyway.  We picked up the prescription for my glasses on the way.

We spent about an hour and forty minutes hanging out and doing work at Panera. I got to have some soup and a sandwich- yum. I had to repent of entertaining distraction today as I didn't get nearly as much work done as I would have liked. I also found out why my emotions have been off the wall this week. Its the end of the month, and we both know what that means. I can do this; I can get through it I can. On the way back we picked up the littles, and dropped me off while mom went to get Selah.

After a while Selah asked me to take her to her youthgroup, I agreed; but only to take her to Libby's. On my way back I stopped at speedway for an icee and ran into a girl I introduced to Options, she loves it too, I tried to look her up on FB when I got home but I couldn't find her. After some more blogging I went ahead and hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment