Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 41/212 (9/6/10)

Monday

     Today was interesting dad woke me up at 10 am and I got up and took a shower before I went upstairs. It was a nice day I spent the whole morning tidying up and at noon I tried to make the fluffy cloud cookies (fail) they came out a bad combo of gooey and flaky it was bad. Around 1:30 Leah asked if I could come get her so she could come to the party and on the way Brandon called to see if he could come too. When we got back the Riddles had already arrived, followed by the Grubers and then Joel then Ron and Jenny. You havn't met Ron and Jenny yet and I'm really sorry that its going to take a few months but they are the most beautiful couple in the world.

      Ron is so committed to her and his smile is always so big and real, and I just admire her she cant do anything by herself let alone talk, but God still has a plan for her and since she's been coming to church both of them have been healing. She smiles the most beautiful smiles, I love to tell her how beautiful she is and how glad I am to know her. Its like being near you, the Riddles or near God I just love to be around them. Just being in there presence makes me feel calm and good. Lovely.
After a game of pictionary with Joel, Brandon, Leah, Becca and Mrs. Riddle. We won 2nd place.

     Eventually Joel snuck out and then the Riddles and Gruber's left but Ron and Jenny ended up staying until 9pm! Max came too, and me and Brandon had a mario kart showdown I wiped the floor with him of course. Finally I took Brandon and Leah home. When I dropped her off at her apartments I got to meet Mick? her roomate, he seemed nice enough. Earlier in the day I had spent some time on Charis and it seemed pretty neat, I felt bad for missing orientation and even though today was a holiday classes still started. So I'm a little late starting but its going to be fine. Dad asked me to prepare a message for Friday, I'm a little nervous but I know I can do it. I dont know what I'm going to be talking about yet but I'll find something; God will put the words in my mouth. 
I'm happy now, I only miss you, but I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment