Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 59/212 (9/24/10)

Friday

Today was very long and actually I'm writing in my new journal. Yes. Its Hello Kitty. It was also a two dollars.
Don't look at me like that! You posted on your FB that Hello Kitty Roller Rescue was your #1 game. So there.

I did spend a lot of money today that I didn't intend to, but its okay. I'll find some pick up work to get over it.
Today was a sweet gift from God, morning time was a little rushed but still good. After that I sat on the couch with my laptop to upload pictures. Everyone loves my cakes and it makes me happy because I love making them!. So I had a nice discussion with Harold about that. He made a penguin cake that gave me some inspiration. I plan to make a sheet cake w/ cupcakes, and the cupcakes will be trees; it will be fun times.

As I was talking to Harold I got a ping from Caty Spears! Do you remember her? She asked me what was up, my reply was nothing much. She doesn't usually Im me so I asked her. She said Tabi broke up with her the other night and she was suffering. Offering to console her, after discussing with my mom our plans for today I did a few chores and looked up directions to her house.Now here's a little interesting factoid. When I went to Life Spring years ago there was a family that would invite the YG up for bonfires at their house. Turns out Caty is neighbors with them, and even knows them! I was like OMG I didn't know Azar was rich, its probably the name; its always in the name.

All those sweet memories came back reminding me of fun times; who knew I would go to HS with their neighbor! Fun times. Leaving her house we headed for NG Mall, where I picked up a new guitar hero guitar and some cheap T-shirts. The Pirate store is now closed for business, I knew it was going down hill as soon as James left. Its too bad really, but I hear they might either move or go down to the Newport store. The game store however say's they're expanding, I love that guy he has the best plan ever! There's going to be Karaoke and DDR and tournaments! Its so excite! Lunch was B'dubs and Smoothie King. When we were finished in the mall we headed for Borders which is good because I love Borders. I picked up some more notebooks, because I needed some new ones if I was going to keep up blogging : )

By 3pm we were texting Eve, I know you remember her she was at prom, and we had Max and Erma's with her once. So I drove us up to see her. Turns out she moved to downtown Hamilton good for her. Caty needed to be home for work so we traveled back to her house together; I tried to take Augsberger Rd. But I went the wrong way though it turns out the bridge was out anyway. :P
I passed your work, I wonder if you still work there... that perfect job.

When we got to Caty's she got her work stuff together, I didn't know what to do next so we followed her 1/2 way to Bridge water (she travels from Ross to Bridge water for work! Wow) before Eve decided it'd be okay to go home with me. I thought I was supposed to make dinner tonight, but it turns out Dad and Mom ordered pizza instead. To my absolute surprise God put Eve right in my lap. We started about churches and religions and how I don't really have a denomination and that christians ruined the name of christianity. 

It was unexpected just like Leah, but I was still so excited! And that was on the way to my house! When we got to my house we had pizza and played some air hockey, I showed her some stuff on the sewing machine and the 365 dresses blog. It was really fun! We even had the Bible study with Eve, the message was short and we mostly watched the Healing journey videos. She was even willing to read verses and interact, I was all like PRAISE THE LORD! on the inside. Around 8:30pm Eve and I left to get her back home, she wanted to be back so she could get ready to go to the club with Caty. I briefly thought about going but I wasn't feeling that well so I said so and didn't have to go. I stayed with Eve until Caty came to pick her up though. It was nice to spend time with her. 

I watched her put makeup on, and texted Caty for her. We played some guitar, and the Sims. One of her cats had some sort of crazy disease. It pretty much ate it's own furr off. When no one was in the room I prayed for the cat, I prayed that it wouldn't be nutty anymore and that it would heal up and be whole because Jesus loved and created it. I didn't expect to see an immediate miracle, but I do expect that next time I visit Eve that the cat will be healed. She told me what happened to it and I told her about Theo. She gave me a bracelet and a skirt and encouraged me to stop putting my self down all the time. I played lazer-pointer with the dog and couldn't stop laughing. Dogs are so silly.

I really missed you today, but I'm really proud of us so far, we've made it this far and we're still strong. We can do this. You seem to be strong at least. Dear God I miss your face, and your voice. 

I feel like I really want to talk to someone, but right now it feels like talking to anyone else is a pain. I want to just talk to you because you already know everything about me. Talking to you is just so easy, I'm not saying I dont enjoy talking to other people its just I've known you so long I dont have to say anything and you have an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment