Sunday
Last night when mom asked if I wanted to go to Throne of Glory (church) that morning I told her I'd rather sleep in. Not to be rude, but I was exhausted emotionally and physically. Thismorning however dad woke me up at 8am and asked me to be ready by 10:30am when they got back from mass. Begrudgingly I crawled out of bed, showered and got ready to go. Dad was back at 10:45am so Spencer Sophie and I piled in and left with him for TOG. I hadn't been in a long time, not to judge and their nice and all but I get an uneasy feeling when I go there like if you've ever heard a guitar with only one string out of tune; he plays with the band and you can barely hear it but it just doesn't sound right. Its very distracting.
The service was short though, mostly about loving your fellow church people and family so you can get along buddy buddy with God. It was a cute message and it made sense. After that was a bit of a shuffle for the potluck lunch in the basement. The food wasn't bad and the people weren't fake it all just seemed so celebrity I guess. We got home about 1:15pm, my computer was really pissing me off because it wouldn't connect to the internet properly. Finally I just started wiping it. I knocked off a lot of programs I plan to wipe it before this next term.
Ron and Jenny arrived around 4:30pm and we enjoyed with them a lovely dinner prepared by my mom on their wedding dishes. Not too long after that it was time to go. I didn't have to get Leah this time because she's still in Massachusetts, we didn't even go downstairs until almost 8pm. Tonight worship was really good, I got really into my drawing; I've been practicing on my illustration work for dad and i did a slightly scale drawing of Jacob and Rebecca, though it strongly resembles you and me.
Both Conway and Joel spoke tonight, and both did a spectacular job and that picture took me no time to finish at all. First Conway spoke about Bitterness and it was really something you could tell he had passion about. Then Joel, I'm telling you this whole night was emotional as Joel discussed guilt and the different types of it. It was a very good message.
Afterwords Mr. Riddle told me you were doing just fine and that he gave you a bit of a kick in the pants. I'm proud of you, y'know? I cried a bit today but I'm okay. When we got home I finished backing up my hardrive and went right to bed. Its almost funny howmany times over I have our role plays saved. Ha. Not role playing sucks, I guess I should prepare something then huh.
Last night when mom asked if I wanted to go to Throne of Glory (church) that morning I told her I'd rather sleep in. Not to be rude, but I was exhausted emotionally and physically. Thismorning however dad woke me up at 8am and asked me to be ready by 10:30am when they got back from mass. Begrudgingly I crawled out of bed, showered and got ready to go. Dad was back at 10:45am so Spencer Sophie and I piled in and left with him for TOG. I hadn't been in a long time, not to judge and their nice and all but I get an uneasy feeling when I go there like if you've ever heard a guitar with only one string out of tune; he plays with the band and you can barely hear it but it just doesn't sound right. Its very distracting.
The service was short though, mostly about loving your fellow church people and family so you can get along buddy buddy with God. It was a cute message and it made sense. After that was a bit of a shuffle for the potluck lunch in the basement. The food wasn't bad and the people weren't fake it all just seemed so celebrity I guess. We got home about 1:15pm, my computer was really pissing me off because it wouldn't connect to the internet properly. Finally I just started wiping it. I knocked off a lot of programs I plan to wipe it before this next term.
Ron and Jenny arrived around 4:30pm and we enjoyed with them a lovely dinner prepared by my mom on their wedding dishes. Not too long after that it was time to go. I didn't have to get Leah this time because she's still in Massachusetts, we didn't even go downstairs until almost 8pm. Tonight worship was really good, I got really into my drawing; I've been practicing on my illustration work for dad and i did a slightly scale drawing of Jacob and Rebecca, though it strongly resembles you and me.
Both Conway and Joel spoke tonight, and both did a spectacular job and that picture took me no time to finish at all. First Conway spoke about Bitterness and it was really something you could tell he had passion about. Then Joel, I'm telling you this whole night was emotional as Joel discussed guilt and the different types of it. It was a very good message.
Afterwords Mr. Riddle told me you were doing just fine and that he gave you a bit of a kick in the pants. I'm proud of you, y'know? I cried a bit today but I'm okay. When we got home I finished backing up my hardrive and went right to bed. Its almost funny howmany times over I have our role plays saved. Ha. Not role playing sucks, I guess I should prepare something then huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment